Custom CMS Block
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : NVWSARS63PThe ATN ARES series is the latest offering in the ATN night vision weapon sight line.
The ARES series provide the user with a rugged, easy to use and accurate night vision weapon sight. Fast infra-red sensitive optics coupled with quality image tubes provide high resolution clear images for outstanding target acquisition and aiming capabilities. Rugged, ease of use and accurate are just a few of the features these scopes have to offer. Available with a wide array of Image Intensifier Tube configurations to choose from they set out to satisfy a variety of budgets, requirements and specifications.
Designed for optimal performance for both professional and sporting uses the ARES is the next generation of ATN scopes.
- Superior quality Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Precision windage and elevation adjustments
- Red on green reticle system with 1/6 MOA adjustment
- Automatic brightness control (ABC) for tube protection
- One-knob operation
- Illuminated center red reticle for optimal contrast against a dark or light target
- Mounts to standard weaver rails
- Use 1 AA type battery
- Total Darkness IR System: Yes
- Magnification: 6x
- Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
- Field of View: 5?
- Range of Focus: 10m to Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +6
- Controls: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator Detachable: IR850
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes (In Field of View)
- Power Supply: 1 x 1.5 V AA Battery
- Battery Life: 30 Hours
- Reticle System: Red on Green
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment: 1/6 MOA
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- MIL-STD-810: Yes
- Dimensions: 11.50"" x 3.75"" x 3.60""
- Weight: 3.30 lbs
- Color: Black
- High Quality 3P Gen Image Intensifier Tube
- Description: Pinnacle
- Generation: 3
- Photocathode Type: Thin-Filmed/Auto-Gated
- Resolution: 64 - 72 (lp/mm)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 24 Typical
- Figure of Merit: 1800 Typical
- Photocathode Sensitivity: 2000-2800
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.