Custom CMS Block
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : NVBNB03X30The NVB3x is a medium range Night Vision Bi-ocular. The NVB3x combines a high quality image intensifier tube with two eyepieces that let the user comfortably use both eyes. The NVB3x provides the user with excellent resolution and a wider field of view than similar products.
- Detachable Long Range Infrared Illuminator
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Built-in Flood Infrared Illuminator
- Water and fog resistant
- Total Darkness IR System: Yes
- Magnification: 3x
- Lens System: F1.5, 70 mm
- Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
- Field of View: 14?
- Range of Focus: 5m to Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +5
- Controls: Direct
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1 3V CR123A tBattery
- Battery Life: 60 Hours
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Dimensions: 8.40"" x 6"" x 3""
- Weight: 1.80 lbs
- Color: Black
- High Quality 3 Gen Image Intensifier Tube
- Description: Standard
- Generation: 3
- Photocathode Type: GaAs
- Resolution: 64 (lp/mm)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 22 Typical
- Figure of Merit: 1600 Typical
- MTTF (Mean Time Before Failure): 10,000 Hours
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.