Custom CMS Block
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : NVMPAN143WOwn the night with the PVS14-style ATN NVM14-WPT 3rd-Generation Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular. This 3rd-generation night vision monocular can be used as a handheld device or be mounted on your firearm or headgear. Measuring only 4.7"" in length, the monocular is ultra-compact and can readily fit in the palm of your hand. The device features a white phosphor screen, which generates high-resolution black-and-white images, and an f/1.2, 27mm coated all-glass lens system with a short, 9.8"", close-focus distance and a wide 40? angle of view. To protect the tube from accidental damage due to flashes of light, the electronics feature a bright light cutoff function, and to ensure proper brightness and contrast it has an automatic screen brightness control. Another highlight is a built-in illuminator for casting extra infrared light on your targets in total darkness.
To enable to you to venture almost anywhere, this night vision device is outfitted with a water-resistant polymer body that is also designed to withstand extreme temperatures. For ease of adjustment and non-slip operation in any weather, all the rings and adjusters are heavily knurled. To make for a comfortable fit and prevent leakage of light exiting the eyepiece, the ocular is outfitted with an extra-wide rubber winged eyecup.
Night Vision Sensor & IR Illuminator:
- 3rd-generation intensifier tube
- 64 lp/mm resolution
- White phosphor screen creates black-and-white images
- Bright light cutoff is triggered when 100-300 lux of light lasts for 10 seconds
- Automatic brightness control
- Built-in IR illuminator
- 1x magnification
- Compatible with optional lenses
- All-glass optics
- Polished lens coatings
- 40? wide angle of view
- f/1.2, 27mm lens system
- 9.8"" minimum focus distance
Use and Handling:
- +2 to -6 diopter correction
- Built-in IR and low-battery indicators
- Can be used as a handheld device or mounted on firearm and headgear
- Durable and lightweight polymer
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Mounting point for a headgear
- Knurled adjusters and rings give a non-slip grip
- Wide winged rubber eyecup
- Water resistant
- Intensifier Tube: 3rd generation GaAs photocathode 22 SNR 64 lp/mm resolution White phosphor Screen
- Magnification: 1x
- Angle of View: 40?
- Lens System: f/1.2, 27mm
- Eye Relief: 1""
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.80""
- Dioptric Correction: +2 to -6
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes, Built In
- Bright Light Cut-off: Activates at 100-300 lx for 10 seconds
- Battery / Runtime: 1 x CR123A battery / 60 hours
- Weatherproofing: Water resistant
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 122?F
- Storage Temperature: -58 to 158?F
- Dimensions: 4.70"" x 2.70"" x 1.90""
- Weight: Monocular: 9.90 oz
- Color: Black
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.