Custom CMS Block
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : NVGOPVS73WSet out in the field with the waterproof ATN PVS7-3W 3rd-Generation Night Vision Biocular. Optimized for military and law enforcement personnel, this 3rd generation night vision binocular allows you to see a night landscape hands-free by attaching to the included flip-up headgear and generates black and white images, thanks to white phosphor screen technology. The biocular configuration allows you the comfort of looking with both eyes while the f/1.2, 27mm multi-coated all-glass lens system provides a short close focus distance (9.8"") and wide 40? angular field of view. To preserve the intensifier tube from harmful bright light exposure, the device features a bright light cutoff function, and to adjust image brightness it has an automatic brightness control. Another highlight is a built-in illuminator for casting extra infrared light on your targets in total darkness. You can protect the objective lens and the oculars with the included demist shields and a sacrificial filter. The fully adjustable headgear fits your head or helmet and provides a flip-up adapter for moving the biocular in and out of your line of sight on demand.
To enable you to venture almost anywhere at any time, this NVD is outfitted with a waterproof and submersible polymer body that is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. For ease of adjustment and non-slip operation, all the rings and adjusters are heavily knurled and to ensure comfortable contact with your face. To prevent leakage of light from the eyepieces, the oculars have extra-wide rubber winged eyecups.
Night Vision Sensor & IR Illuminator:
- 3rd-generation tube
- 64 lp/mm resolution
- 22 signal-to-noise ratio
- White phosphor screen creates black and white images
- Bright light cutoff
- Built-in wide-angle IR illuminator
- Automatic brightness control
- 1x magnification
- Compatible with optional lenses
- All-glass optics with polished lens multi-coating
- Biocular viewing allows using both eyes
- 40? wide angle of view
- f/1.2, 27mm lens system
- 9.8"" minimum focus distance
Use and Handling:
- +2 to -6 diopter correction
- Built-in IR and low battery indicators
- Center focusing ring on the objective
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Headgear with flip-up adapter included
- Lightweight and durable polymer body
- Knurled adjusters and rings for non-slip grip
- Accommodates two AA batteries or one BA-5567/U battery
- Wide, winged rubber eyecups
- Waterproof, submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Intensifier Tube: 3rd Generation GaAs Photocathode 22 SNR 64 lp/mm Resolution White Phosphor Screen
- Magnification: 1x
- Angle/Field of View: 40?
- Lens System: f/1.2, 27mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.80""
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 52.0-71.0 mm
- Dioptric Correction: +2 to -6
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Battery / Runtime: 2 x AA alkaline batteries / IR Off: 89-160 hours; IR On: 68-123 Hours, 1 x BA-5567/U battery / IR Off: 47-85 hours; IR On: 36-65 hours
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof, submersible to 3.3' / 1.0 m for 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 122?F
- Storage Temperature: -58 to 158?F
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 6.40"" x 6"" x 3""
- Weight: 23.90 oz
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.