Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : NVGOPVS73WSet out in the field with the waterproof ATN PVS7-3W 3rd-Generation Night Vision Biocular. Optimized for military and law enforcement personnel, this 3rd generation night vision binocular allows you to see a night landscape hands-free by attaching to the included flip-up headgear and generates black and white images, thanks to white phosphor screen technology. The biocular configuration allows you the comfort of looking with both eyes while the f/1.2, 27mm multi-coated all-glass lens system provides a short close focus distance (9.8"") and wide 40? angular field of view. To preserve the intensifier tube from harmful bright light exposure, the device features a bright light cutoff function, and to adjust image brightness it has an automatic brightness control. Another highlight is a built-in illuminator for casting extra infrared light on your targets in total darkness. You can protect the objective lens and the oculars with the included demist shields and a sacrificial filter. The fully adjustable headgear fits your head or helmet and provides a flip-up adapter for moving the biocular in and out of your line of sight on demand.
To enable you to venture almost anywhere at any time, this NVD is outfitted with a waterproof and submersible polymer body that is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. For ease of adjustment and non-slip operation, all the rings and adjusters are heavily knurled and to ensure comfortable contact with your face. To prevent leakage of light from the eyepieces, the oculars have extra-wide rubber winged eyecups.
Night Vision Sensor & IR Illuminator:
- 3rd-generation tube
- 64 lp/mm resolution
- 22 signal-to-noise ratio
- White phosphor screen creates black and white images
- Bright light cutoff
- Built-in wide-angle IR illuminator
- Automatic brightness control
- 1x magnification
- Compatible with optional lenses
- All-glass optics with polished lens multi-coating
- Biocular viewing allows using both eyes
- 40? wide angle of view
- f/1.2, 27mm lens system
- 9.8"" minimum focus distance
Use and Handling:
- +2 to -6 diopter correction
- Built-in IR and low battery indicators
- Center focusing ring on the objective
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Headgear with flip-up adapter included
- Lightweight and durable polymer body
- Knurled adjusters and rings for non-slip grip
- Accommodates two AA batteries or one BA-5567/U battery
- Wide, winged rubber eyecups
- Waterproof, submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Intensifier Tube: 3rd Generation GaAs Photocathode 22 SNR 64 lp/mm Resolution White Phosphor Screen
- Magnification: 1x
- Angle/Field of View: 40?
- Lens System: f/1.2, 27mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.80""
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 52.0-71.0 mm
- Dioptric Correction: +2 to -6
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Battery / Runtime: 2 x AA alkaline batteries / IR Off: 89-160 hours; IR On: 68-123 Hours, 1 x BA-5567/U battery / IR Off: 47-85 hours; IR On: 36-65 hours
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof, submersible to 3.3' / 1.0 m for 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 122?F
- Storage Temperature: -58 to 158?F
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 6.40"" x 6"" x 3""
- Weight: 23.90 oz
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.