Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : TIWST4643AATN's ThOR 4 640 2.5-25x Thermal Riflescope packs an uncooled thermal array, a color display, and sophisticated electronics with wireless capability into a compact and strong aluminum body that closely resembles a regular riflescope with a 30mm maintube. But besides the form, there is little similarity to a more familiar day telescopic sight. Using this scope not only enables you to seek out your targets during the day or at night, and through fog, smoke, and light obstructions, but provides an opportunity to record and broadcast your activities directly from the scope via a built-in Wi-Fi radio. For instance, its Dual Stream Video capability allows users to stream videos over Wi-Fi and simultaneously record them on an external memory card.
Other useful features include the Obsidian core processor, E-Compass, and a multitude of in-view functions, reticles, and ballistic calculators. The Obsidian core seamlessly manages sensors, the micro-display, and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity. It allows you to activate and use layers of functionalities, various reticle patterns, and windage and ballistic data and calculators. One defining function of this riflescope's capabilities is its Recoil Activated Video, which automatically activates video recording at 1280 x 960 at 30/60 fps when a built-in accelerator senses a recoil. It allows you to concentrate on your game or targets and automatically captures scenes and actions in your field of view right after you make that perfect shot. A multitude of built-in sensors allow you to stamp your images and videos with location and weather data. Other noteworthy highlights are the Smart Rangefinder that estimates distances to your target and automatically adjusts point of impact, and the Ballistic Calculator that takes into account your firearm, caliber, ammunition, range, wind, and aiming angle and makes trajectory corrections.
The black anodized aluminum housing is durable and lightweight. It offers a water-resistant performance that allows you to use this scope in any weather conditions. On the top of this optic you will find a compact control pad with menu buttons and a knurled digital zoom knob on the left side. For attaching to your firearm, the scope includes three Picatinny/Weaver 30mm rings: two standard rings and one cantilever ring.
- 640 x 480 ATN generation 4 thermal core
- 7-14?m spectral response
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- 2.5-25x magnification via a side zoom wheel
- 12.5 x 9.7? angle of view
- 33' minimum focus distance
- 90mm eye relief
Electronics & Sensors:
- Obsidian dual core processor
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Built-in microSD memory slot with a 4-64GB capacity
- USB Type-C port for charging and PC connection
- 3D gyroscope
- 3D accelerator
Display & Video Recording:
- 1280 x 720 HD display
- 1280 x 960 at 30/60 fps recording resolution
- Black hot, white hot, and color mode
- Smooth Zoom provides seamless magnification adjustments
- Captures JPEG images and MOV videos
- Dual Stream allows simultaneous streaming and recording
- ATN Obsidian app allows control, live stream, and review via Wi-Fi
Use and Handling:
- Intuitive user interface
- Compact control pad on the top
- Rotary zoom dial knob on the left side
- In-view sensor readouts and status indicators
- Smart Rangefinder feature estimates distances and adjusts point of impact
- Ballistic Calculator makes corrections for your firearm, caliber, ammunition, range, wind, and aiming angle
- One Shot Zero allows an easy way to zero the scope
- RAV: recoil-activated video recording
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 30mm maintube diameter
- Impact-resistant electronics
- Two straight and one cantilever 30mm Picatinny/Weaver rings are included
- Weather-resistant performance
- Array Configuration: 640 x 480 Obsidian TII Core
- Spectral Response: 7-14 ?m
- Sensitivity: <50 mK
- Magnification: 2.5-25x
- Field of View: 12.5 x 9.7? Maximum
- Minimum Focus Distance: 32.80'
- Eye Relief: 90mm
- Maintube Diameter: 30mm
- Processor: Obsidian Dual Core
- Display: 1280 x 720p HD Display
- Video Output Resolution: 1280 x 960 at 30/60 fps
- Image Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MOV
- Integrated Sensors: 3D Gyroscope, 3D Accelerometer, E-Compass, and Microphone
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- External Memory: microSD: 4-64 GB
- Ports: microSD and USB Type-C
- Mobile Devices: iOS & Android
- Battery / Runtime: 1 Internal Rechargeable/16 Hours
- Weatherproofing: Weather-Resistant
- Dimensions: 13.80"" x 3"" x 3""
- Weight: 2.20 lb
- Color: Mattte Black
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.