Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : TIWST4644AATN's ThOR 4 640 4-40x Thermal Riflescope packs an uncooled thermal array, a color display, and sophisticated electronics with wireless capability into a compact and strong aluminum body that closely resembles a regular riflescope with a 30mm maintube. But besides the form, there is little similarity to a more familiar day telescopic sight. Using this scope not only enables you to seek out your targets during the day or at night, and through fog, smoke, and light obstructions, but provides an opportunity to record and broadcast your activities directly from the scope via a built-in Wi-Fi radio. For instance, its Dual Stream Video capability allows users to stream videos over Wi-Fi and simultaneously record them on an external memory card.
Other useful features include the Obsidian core processor, E-Compass, and a multitude of in-view functions, reticles, and ballistic calculators. The Obsidian core seamlessly manages sensors, the micro-display, and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity. It allows you to activate and use layers of functionalities, various reticle patterns, and windage and ballistic data and calculators. One defining function of this riflescope's capabilities is its Recoil Activated Video, which automatically activates video recording at 1280 x 960 at 30/60 fps when a built-in accelerator senses a recoil. It allows you to concentrate on your game or targets and automatically captures scenes and actions in your field of view right after you make that perfect shot. A multitude of built-in sensors allow you to stamp your images and videos with location and weather data. Other noteworthy highlights are the Smart Rangefinder that estimates distances to your target and automatically adjusts point of impact, and the Ballistic Calculator that takes into account your firearm, caliber, ammunition, range, wind, and aiming angle and makes trajectory corrections.
The black anodized aluminum housing is durable and lightweight. It offers a water-resistant performance that allows you to use this scope in any weather conditions. On the top of this optic you will find a compact control pad with menu buttons and a knurled digital zoom knob on the left side. For attaching to your firearm, the scope includes three Picatinny/Weaver 30mm rings: two standard rings and one cantilever ring.
- 640 x 480 ATN generation 4 thermal core
- 7-14?m spectral response
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- Optical Performance
- 4-40x magnification via a side zoom wheel
- 8.3 x 6.2? angle of view
- 33' minimum focus distance
- 90mm eye relief
Electronics & Sensors:
- Obsidian dual core processor
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Built-in microSD memory slot with a 4-64GB capacity
- USB Type-C port for charging and PC connection
- 3D gyroscope
- 3D accelerator
Display & Video Recording:
- 1280 x 720 HD display
- 1280 x 960 at 30/60 fps recording resolution
- Black hot, white hot, and color mode
- Smooth Zoom provides seamless magnification adjustments
- Captures JPEG images and MOV videos
- Dual Stream allows simultaneous streaming and recording
- ATN Obsidian app allows control, live stream, and review via Wi-Fi
Use and Handling:
- Intuitive user interface
- Compact control pad on the top
- Rotary zoom dial knob on the left side
- In-view sensor readouts and status indicators
- Smart Rangefinder feature estimates distances and adjusts point of impact
- Ballistic Calculator makes corrections for your firearm, caliber, ammunition, range, wind, and aiming angle
- One Shot Zero allows an easy way to zero the scope
- RAV: recoil-activated video recording
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 30mm maintube diameter
- Impact-resistant electronics
- Two straight and one cantilever 30mm Picatinny/Weaver rings are included
- Weather-resistant performance
- Array Configuration: 640 x 480 Obsidian TII Core
- Spectral Response: 7-14 ?m
- Sensitivity: <50 mK
- Magnification: 4-40x
- Field of View: 8.3 x 6.2? Maximum
- Minimum Focus Distance: 32.80'
- Eye Relief: 90mm
- Maintube Diameter: 30 mm
- Processor: Obsidian Dual Core
- Display: 1280 x 720p HD Display
- Video Output Resolution: 1280 x 960 at 30/60 fps
- Image Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MOV
- Integrated Sensors: 3D Gyroscope, 3D Accelerometer, E-Compass, and Microphone
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- External Memory: microSD: 4-64 GB,
- Ports: microSD and USB Type-C
- Mobile Devices: iOS & Android
- Battery / Runtime: 1 Internal Rechargeable/16 Hours
- Weatherproofing: Weather-Resistant
- Dimensions: 14.80"" x 3"" x 3""
- Weight: 2.35 lb
- Color: Matte Black
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.