GPSMAP® 7616xsv 16" Chartplotter & Sounder with J1939 Port, LakeVü HD & g2 Charts
The Garmin GPSMAP® series of beautiful touchscreen chartplotters is
fully networkable and includes built in sonar and premium mapping. They are
designed for Fisherman, Cruisers, and Sailors who demand high performance,
ease of operation, and complete feature integration.
Designed for sportfishermen, cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who demand
high performance, ease of operation and feature integration in a
chartplotter/sonar combo. The 16-inch multi-touch widescreen GPSMAP 7616xsv
combo includes built-in dual CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP DownVlearest images on
the water. Its internal 10 Hz GPS updates your position and heading 10 times
per second. GPSMAP 7612xsv is fully network capable, including Garmin
Network and NMEA 2000, and offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi
- High-performance, high-resolution 16" multi-touch widescreen display
(1280 X 800 WXGA)
- Preloaded BlueChart® g2 charts for the coastal US and Bahamas and
LakeVü HD maps covering over 17,000 lakes of which over 5,700 are HD
lakes with 1' contours shore to shore
- Built-in high performance 1kW true dual CHIRP sonar solution (8,000W
peak to peak)
- Built-in CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with the clearest images to
the sides of your boat
- Built-in CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar with the clearest images below
- Built-in HD-ID sonar
- Integrated sonar capabilities allow simultaneous sharing of all internal
- Transducer not included
- Purchase transducer separately
- Offer a wide variety of transducers for any type of installation
- Internal 10 Hz GPS updates position and heading 10 times per second
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 and
supports NMEA 0183
- Supports radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link,
sensors, black box sonar, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID and more
Built-in Wi-Fi®/ANT for use with Garmin Helm™ and BlueChart®
- Bail Mount Included
- FLIR® thermal camera support
- IP Camera support
- Video input - 1 composite video
- Ethernet ports - 2
- Media integration- FUSION-Link
- 2 SDT7trade; card slots makes it easy to add optional mapping
- Supports optional mapping including BlueChart® g2 Vision charts with
exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports LakeVü HD and LakeVü HD Ultra with exclusive Garmin
- Supports User Data Sharing
gWind™ Transducer Bundle w/GMI™ 20, GNX™ 20, GND 10, gWind™ & DST800
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air; twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
Optic reading technique for superior performance at low wind speeds with excellent linearity
- GND™ 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB
The gWind transducer, featuring twin-fin technology and design for more accurate TWS and TWA, can be purchased in 2 separate bundles or as a standalone device. The bundles include a gWind transducer, GMI™ 20 marine instrument color display, GND 10 black box bridge and DST800 thru-hull smart transducer. One bundle also includes a GNX™ 20 marine instrument display.
The gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity. The transducer is connected directly to the GND 10 which sends the wind information to the GMI 20 and/or GNX 20.
The GND 10 allows the data from the gWind Transducer to be shared between the NMEA 2000 and Nexus Network. It is a simple plug-and-play installation with no user setup or system configuration required.
The GNX 20, with black digits on a white or color background, shows the wind information as well as depth, speed and 50+ marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm.
The GMI 20 shows the wind information as well as depth, speed and 100+ marine and vessel parameters. Its large, bright 4-inch color display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
The DST 800 thru-hull smart transducer provides water depth, water speed, and water temperature data to the NMEA 2000 network. This 100 W transducer can read depths up to 330 ft; has an operating frequency of 235 kHz; and a beamwidth of 10x44 degrees.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.