- MEGA Side Imaging+: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 200' on either side of your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Side Imaging Sonar
- MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 200' below your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Down Imaging Sonar
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button
- Cross Touch Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad�it's up to you. Cross Touch lets you quickly and intuitively access technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad and vice versa
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Humminbird's enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time
- NMEA 2000 Networking: Connect SOLIX to a NMEA 2000 backbone to gather a complete view of your vessel, including available information like engine gauges, fuel information, and NMEA 2000 connected accessories. Share this information to any other Humminbird unit onboard that is connected via an Ethernet network
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2)
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count
- Mounting hardware
- Power cable
- Gimbal mounting bracket
- Unit cover
- Series: SOLIX
- Display Size - Diagonal: 15.4"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1280H x 800V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+
- Sonar-Coverage: 20�, 42�, 60�, (2) 86� & (2) 55� @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP and SM3000
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (28-75 kHz), Narrow Mode (75-155 kHz), Optional Deepwater (28-250 kHz), Wide Mode (130-250 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200' (standard transducer), 5,000' (optional Airmar CHIRP SM3000)
- CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging: 125' (800 kHz), 200' (MEGA), 400' (455 kHz)
- Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side): 250' (800 kHz), 400' (MEGA), 800' (455 kHz)
- Interface: Touch Screen
- Features: Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Imaging+, Networking, Side Imaging, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi
- Memory Card Slot: Dual SD
- Compatible With: 360 Imaging, AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, NMEA 2000, Radar
- Power Draw: 4.56 Amps
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 16.53" W x 10.46" H x 4.83" D
- Mount-Optional: In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Mount-Optional Size: 16.53" W x 10.05" H x 1.2" D
- Transducer Included: XM 14 HW MSI T
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 10,000, 50, 50/20,000
- 360 Imaging Compatibility: Yes
- Humminbird Basemap: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Radar Compatibility: Yes
- 5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: Yes
- AIS Compatibility: Optional
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- NMEA2000: Included
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: No
- X-Press Menu System: No
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Size: 11" - 15"
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Speed: Included
- Temperature: Built In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.