The Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance and efficiency compared to antenna systems in similar size. With its stylish dome, the i3 is ideal for boats over 25 feet. The i3 brings boaters the excitement and variety of satellite TV programs while the vessels are traveling around coastal or blue water.
You will never have to compromise on reception or quality. The i3 offers the highest signal strength available along with Intellian patented innovations, Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies. Therefore, the i3 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal reception while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions.
The most innovative design of i3 is the integrated smart HD and TriSat modules in the antenna control unit (ACU) which allows boaters to access their favorite HDTV channels from leading satellite TV service providers freely just like they are used to do at home. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
The i3 brings you trouble-free installation and operation with its single cable design between the antenna and the control unit. With the Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy changing Dish Network HD channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. Plus, the Intellian i3 has a built-in GPS system to enhance satellite acquisition time and accuracy. For DirecTV users the Intellian i3 offers the full range of SD channels, upgrade to the Intellian s6HD for HD programing from DirecTV.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal
High Quality Antenna
- 14.6 inch (37 cm) diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization
- Enabling powerful signal gain
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) using a rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
Fastest Search Algorithm
- Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm
- Statistical search algorithm ensures rapid signal lock
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signals
Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system
New Antenna Control Unit
- Easy satellite information change and update via WiFi using the Aptus App
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using Aptus graphical control App
- Reliable power supply to the antenna and to the MIM module
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function
- Single cable from the ACU to the antenna
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a
2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with
your hardware investment
All Satellite Systems include the following parts as standard:
- Antenna & Radome 14.6" Reflector & North Americas LNB
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit) with WiFi connection for upgrades
- Built-in HD Module for Ku-Band HD (when available)
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 GPS interface
- Built-in Pre-programmed Global satellite library
- Aptus App, downloadable
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation Template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable Kit:
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 10ft (3 m) x 1EA ACU-IRD RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 33ft (10 m) x 1EA DC ACU Power Cable
- 6ft (1.8 m) x 1EA PC Serial Cable
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.