With its rugged, reliable and durable design, the Intellian i4 provides the most outstanding performance to stay locked in. It connects boaters to the premium satellite TV entertainment they want while vessels are cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions. The i4's stylish and polished dome design makes it perfect for boats over 50 feet.
With its patent pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the i4 can achieve the most precise tracking performance and highest signal reception without the need of a fragile or superfluous motion sensor. An embedded GPS system can speed up satellite search and acquisition time.
The revolutionary design feature of the i4 is that it has the intelligent built-in HD and TriSat modules in its control unit. This offers boaters High Definition satellite TV broadcasts from leading satellite TV service providers without any extra conversion tools and cable wiring. Using Dish Network or Bell TV in Canada, the standard i4 enables HD channel viewing, with DirecTV SD programing is available. For DirecTV HD consider the Intellian s6HD. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
With the Intellian MIM Switch (M2-TD02) sold separately, boaters can enjoy flipping channels through automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. For easy and flexible installation and operation, the i4 supports standard dual and quad IRD connections with its single cable design between the antenna and the antenna control unit (ACU). This simple and powerful system is manufactured in compliance with the most rigorous quality verification of ISO 9001:2001.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for controlling the antenna pedestal
High Quality Antenna
- 45 cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization
- Enabling powerful signal gain
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
Fastest Search Algorithm
- Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm
- Statistical search algorithm
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal
Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system
New Antenna Control Unit
- Easy satellite information change and update via WiFi using the Aptus App
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using Aptus graphical control App
- Reliable power supply to the antenna and to the MIM module
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a
2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with
your hardware investment
All Satellite Systems include the following parts as standard:
- Antenna & Radome 17.7"" (45 cm) Reflector & North Americas LNB
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit) with WiFi connection for upgrades
- Built-in HD Module for Ku-Band HD (when available)
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 GPS interface
- Built-in Pre-programmed Global satellite library
- Aptus App, downloadable
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation Template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable Kit:
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 10ft (3 m) x 1EA ACU-IRD RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 33ft (10 m) x 1EA DC ACU Power Cable
- 6ft (1.8 m) x 1EA PC Serial Cable
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.