**THIS ITEM SHIPS VIA TRUCK FREIGHT**
Don't miss your chance to have a true DirecTV home watching experience at a fraction of the cost!
DirecTV HD at Sea!
Intellian s6HD is a digital marine satellite TVRO (Receive Only) antenna system specially designed for DIRECTV services for all types of vessels (anchored or in transit) to automatically identify, track and capture satellite signals from the Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB: the International standard for digital TV transmissions) compatible satellites.
The s6HD, with its unique triple feedhorn, is designed to receive Ku-band and Ka-band signals from all three DIRECTV satellites simultaneously. This provides continual access to all DIRECTV programming, including all Standard (SD) and High Definition (HD) channels. The s6HD is also compatible with general Ku-band receivers such as DISH Network, Bell TV and DIRECTV local channel programming services. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
These state-of-the-art capabilities require advanced antenna performance. Because the antenna can process all three signals at the same time, you won't experience any delay when switching channels. This also enables the channel guide data to remain constantly up-to-date.
Further, multiple television sets onboard will be able to tune in to any program, independent of what other sets might be watching. (The standard s6HD system supports up to 16 receivers and is expandable to 32 receivers.) The s6HD antenna system incorporates advanced Intellian technology which allows boaters to enjoy rock-solid signal tracking regardless of oceanic conditions. Easy to install and operate, no other system better exemplifies Intellian's truly effortless plug-and-play experience. This breakthrough technology means that you can watch TV onboard or at sea just like when you're at home.
Simultaneous reception of 3 DIRECTV satellites
- Receives HDTV channels from 3 primary DIRECTV's Ka-band and Ku-band satellites located at 99xW, 101xW and 103xW
- No delay time or changing the satellite signal, you can simultaneously watch every DIRECTV channels
Multi-band alignment control systems
- Keeps the multi-feed LNB aligned with the three DIRECTV satellites at sea even during harsh marine environment or high-speed cruising
Non-primary DIRECTV service receptions
- Capable of receiving DIRECTV local channels broadcast from the two DIRECTV Ku-band satellites located 110xW and 119xW as well as Dish Network and Bell TV services
- Plug and play, DIRECTV capable - easy operation.
- Single cable from the antenna to ACU for simple installation.
- Built-in SWM (Single Wiring Multi-switch) and two 8-way splitters in the default package enables 16-receiver connections as standard.
- Expandable up to 32 receivers and beyond. Fully capable of supporting DVR receivers
- Advanced, superior low noise antenna performance
- DIRECTV, DISH Network & Bell TV legacy service capability
- Multi-band (Ka-Ku) & Multi-feed (3 feeds) in one dome
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) Technology
- New ACU with WiFi connection with Aptus App for simple system upgrades
- WRS (Wide Range Search) algorithm
- Fast efficient search for satellite reception
- Single Wire Multi-switch allows connection of up to 16 receivers (32 receivers with the Expansion Kit)
- Automatic Skew Angle Control System
- Built-in GPS and GPS NMEA 0813 interface
- Simplified Antenna-to-ACU cabling
- Easy installation and operation
- *3 Year Warranty - 2 Year Labor
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.