Give Your RV all the Comforts of Home with In-motion Satellite TV
Traveling in your RV gives you the freedom to go wherever you want, whenever you want. Now, add KVH's TracVision A9 in-motion satellite TV antenna system for the pleasure of having your favorite DIRECTV or DISH Network programming available all the time*. Whether you are rolling down the road or resting along the way, you can skip the DVDs and enjoy hundreds of channels of live DIRECTV or DISH Network service on the open road.
Low-profile System for RVs
KVH designed the TracVision A9 with your RV in mind; at just 5 inches high, this system ensures there are no issues with height restrictions. TracVision A9 has multi-satellite capability for a wide range of programming. Never miss your favorite sports teams in action or your family's favorite TV shows, and stay informed with current traffic, weather, and news information.
Innovative TV-Hub Makes System Access Easy
The TracVision TV-Hub is an IP-enabled antenna control unit allowing access to system information from any mobile device or laptop. The TV-Hub makes it easy to control the satellite TV system with a wizard for easy installation and setup, plus access to fast troubleshooting and system diagnostics.
- In-motion reception of local programming* along with more than 300 channels of DIRECTV or DISH Network satellite TV programming and 50+ channels of satellite radio**
- 5-inch high, dome*** available in high-gloss black automotive-grade finish
- Compatible with virtually all standard factory-installed and aftermarket video systems
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- World-class warranty coverage and support
- Get a free satellite TV receiver for either DISH Network or DIRECTV U.S**** thru www.kvh.com/tvreceiver for details
*TracVision A9 provides full in-motion reception of satellite TV signals on open roads with a clear view of the TV satellites in the southern sky throughout most of the continental U.S.
**Access to local channels is subject to local availability and satellite accessibility.
***Low-profile (flat) domes are ideally suited for in-motion operation and may experience rain fade from pooling water in some stationary applications. Dry conditions must exist for stationary operation.
****DISH Network or DIRECTV U.S. receiver sent separately; requires pre-activation of service. See www.kvh.com/tvreceiver for details.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.