Combine Big Performance with Compact Size
With 30% greater reception than other 45cm (18") systems, you'll enjoy satellite TV reception where few others can provide it. TracVision TV5 offers outstanding high performance tracking and reception, as well as compatibility with DIRECTV® U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide. This rugged system is ideal for sportfishing boats or boats venturing offshore or to the islands.
Sophisticated Technology that's Simple to Use
With advanced technology from KVH, the leader in marine satellite television, the TracVision TV5 provides fast satellite acquisition no matter what the sea conditions, and stays locked on ensuring excellent performance. For ease of use, KVH integrated simplicity into its sophisticated technology:
- TracVision TV-Hub, a streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit, enables automatic satellite switching
- User-friendly interface provides a wizard for easy installation and setup as well as system information at your fingertips from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- 45cm (18") diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide
- Supports multiple receiver installations
- Low elevation angle for better tracking in northern latitudes
- Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
- Tri-Americas LNB option for seamless TV throughout the Americas
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- World-class warranty coverage and support
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
- Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
- Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
- Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
- Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
- Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
- Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
- 10-30 VDC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
- NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH's proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors' larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.