Combine Big Performance with Compact Size
With 30% greater reception than other 45cm (18") systems, you'll enjoy satellite TV reception where few others can provide it. TracVision TV5 offers outstanding high performance tracking and reception, as well as compatibility with DIRECTV® U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide. This rugged system is ideal for sportfishing boats or boats venturing offshore or to the islands.
Sophisticated Technology that's Simple to Use
With advanced technology from KVH, the leader in marine satellite television, the TracVision TV5 provides fast satellite acquisition no matter what the sea conditions, and stays locked on ensuring excellent performance. For ease of use, KVH integrated simplicity into its sophisticated technology:
- TracVision TV-Hub, a streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit, enables automatic satellite switching
- User-friendly interface provides a wizard for easy installation and setup as well as system information at your fingertips from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- 45cm (18") diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide
- Supports multiple receiver installations
- Low elevation angle for better tracking in northern latitudes
- Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
- Tri-Americas LNB option for seamless TV throughout the Americas
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- World-class warranty coverage and support
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
- Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
- Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
- Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
- Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
- Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
- Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
- 10-30 VDC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
- NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH's proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors' larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.