You can�t mark fish if you can�t see fish. And the best view of what�s below comes from Humminbird�s MEGA Imaging. So get a Humminbird�s eye view with a MEGA DI transducer built right into the lower unit of Minn Kota's most powerful, trusted motors.
No cluttered wires, no clamps and a transducer that�s protected from the elements. Just plug your fish finder into your motor to see what�s down there. Then go catch it.
No External Transducer - Messy wiring on an externally mounted transducer doesn�t just look bad: the transducer and wires are more susceptible to damage. With Built-In MEGA DI, the transducer is housed in the indestructible lower unit and all wiring runs through the shaft, for a clean, uncluttered look that�s protected from the elements.
Humminbird MEGA Imaging opened the eyes of anglers everywhere by taking fish finding into the megahertz frequency for the first time. Now your Minn Kota motor can deliver crystal clear MEGA Down Imaging of what�s directly below the bow, just the way it was meant to be seen.
In addition to MEGA Down Imaging, the Built-In MEGA DI transducer will also provide CHIRP Digital Sonar, for precise, crystal-clear returns of fish, structure and the bottom at all water levels. Sweeping multiple frequencies across a broad spectrum, this powerful tool eliminates noise for precisely defined targets.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button � on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor
- i-Pilot GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra - all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18' cord
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple or Android device with Minn Kota's mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot � plus the ability to update i-Pilot software
- Autopilot: Yes
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Control Type: i-Pilot
- Maximizer: Yes
- Mounting Bracket: AutoStow/Deploy
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length: 72"
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev): Variable
- Thrust (Pounds): 112 lbs.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 36V
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.