Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : PL77395Pulsar Helion line of thermal monoculars is the next step in Pulsar innovations within thermal imaging space. These thermal monoculars offer such cutting edge features as photo and video recording, wireless connectivity to mobile devices, replaceable battery packs, and IPX7 weather proofing. With 8 color modes, great ergonomics, amazing thermal image quality and high resolution AMOLED display, this thermal monocular leaves nothing else to wish for.
- The best image definition: A heat sink, located on the device's body, effectively prevents heat build-up from the sensor and other components while also significantly reducing temperature and noise sensitivity, especially between calibrations.
- Variable magnification: Trail models include variable magnification, up to 8x depending on model, and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customized field of view.
- High image frequency: At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Helion provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic, rapid motion.
- Detection distance up to 1800 m: Depending on model, Helion thermal imaging scopes detect big-game-size heat signatures up to 1800 meters away
- Built-in video recording: Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Helionl?s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
- Mobile-friendly (iOS, Android) with remote control and live internet streaming: The highlight of the Helion is the ability to link via Wi-Fi the device with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS mobile unit (smartphone or tablet) which enables you to receive footage in the real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone, as well to stream online the image captured by the device to Youtube.
- Quick-change B-Pack power units: Trail includes a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver over 8 hrs. of operation on maximum mode. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, as well as CR123A and AA battery cases, also are available and provide a perfect off-the-grid power solution.
- Stadiametric rangefinder: Based on estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining precise distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
- Fully waterproof: IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Helion performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 ft. of water for up to 30 min. (IEC 60529).
- Wide range of operating temperatures: With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Helion thermal imaging scope is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature range of -25? ... +50??.
- Fully-functional wireless control (optional): The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Helion?s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- Display-off mode: During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
- User-friendly interface: The Helion is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- Updatable software: For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Helion software versions are available.
- Thermal Imaging: Thermal devices can produce various types of images. Some are color others are monochrome. In either case change in shade or color indicates temperature differences.
- Helion Thermal Imaging Scope
- IPS5 Battery Pack
- Battery charger with mains charger
- USB cable
- Carrying case
- Hand strap
- User manual
- Lens cloth
- Type of Microbolometer: Uncooled
- Frame Rate, Hz: 50
- Microbolometer resolution, pixels: 384x288
- Pixel Pitch, ?m: 17
- Display type: AMOLED
- Display Resolution, pix.: 640x480
- Built-In Video Recorder Availability: yes
- Built-In Memory, Gb: 8
- Format of video clip: .avi
- Resolution of video clip: 640x480
- Format of photo files: .jpg
- Resolution of photo files: 640x480
- USB, type: microUSB
- Operation modes: 3
- Integrated Wi-Fi module: yes
- Magnification, ?: 4.1 ... 16.4
- Digital zoom, x: 2x; 4x
- Objective Lens: F50/1.2
- Field of View,?, horizontal * vertical: 7.5x5.6
- Defective pixel repair option: yes
- Horizontal Field of view, m @100m: 13
- Exit pupil, mm: 5
- Diopter adjustment, dptr.: ? 5
- Close-up distance, m: 5-7
- Range of detection, m (object (high*width = 1,7*0,5m): 1800
- Power Supply, V: 3.0 - 4.2
- Battery type: B-Pack (Li-ion)
- Battery Life, hour: 8
- External Power Supply: 5V - USB
- Operating Temperature,??: - 25 ? +50
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX7
- Waterproofness: yes
- Dimensions, mm: 235x55x58
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Standart: 802.11 b/g/n
- Line-of-sight reception range, m: 15
- Weight (without batteries), kg: 0.5
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.