Fire Starter Kit
Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ Kit
The Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ Kit is the ultimate fire starter kit, ideal for everything from backpacking trips to survival situations. Minimalist and practical, this kit weighs only 0.2 oz. yet contains the essentials you need to start up to 20 fires in any weather conditions, all in a reusable DryFlex bag. Along with detailed fire starting instructions, the kit includes 20 pieces of Tinder Quik™. This waterproof and windproof tinder will burn for up to 3 minutes, even when wet, giving you plenty of time to build a fire. Ignite the Tinder Quik™ using the Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ sparker, a one-handed striker tested to produce up to 5,000 sparks. Compact yet comprehensive, the Fire Lite™ Kit makes starting a fire easier, whether you add it to your survival gear or pack it as your fire starter for backpacking and camping trips.
- Dependable Striker - Produce a powerful shower of sparks with the windproof Fire Lite™ sparker, tested to produce up to 5,000 sparks and spark in any weather at any altitude.
- Fast & Easy Ignition - Ignite the Tinder Quik™ easily with a single spark from the one-handed Fire Lite™sparker to quickly build a fire.
- Warmth in Any Weather - Build a fire even in fierce conditions with a windproof striker and tinder that easily lights and stays lit, even when wet.
- Lightweight & Compact - Fit the Fire Lite™ Kit in your pack every trip – the entire kit weighs only 0.2 oz. and fits in the palm of your hand.
- Detailed Instructions - Follow comprehensive instructions for tips on the best techniques for choosing kindling, starting a fire, and safely monitoring the fire.
- Size: 3.5" x 0.5" x 4"
- Weight: .2 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
Survive Outdoors Longer® All-Weather Fire Cubes
The essential kindling for survival situations, Survive Outdoors Longer® All-Weather Fire Cubes™ are professional grade, all-weather fire starters that ignite easily and are designed to stay lit even in the worst conditions. Completely waterproof and windproof, each of these fire starter cubes will burn for 10-12 minutes, providing plenty of time to start a fire in the rain or boil a pint of water using a portable stove! Individually wrapped for ease of travel, each cube weighs only 0.2 oz., making them a lightweight but lasting addition to your survival gear. Each cube can be cut into eight pieces that burn for 2-3 minutes, giving you enough time to start a small bundle of kindling for your fire. The cubes burn completely smokeless and odorless and are nontoxic, helping to reduce environmental impact, and come with a Survive Outdoors Longer Fire Lite™ sparker and fire starting instructions. To ignite, simply scrape a small pile of shavings on top of the fire cube and aim the sparks from the Survive Outdoors Longer Fire Lite™ sparker at the shavings.
- Fire Starters That Last - Build up to 48 fires by dividing each of the 6 included cubes into 8 smaller pieces able to burn for 2-3 minutes.
- Kindling & Survival Fuel - Make a roaring campfire or disinfect water, as just one fire cube burns at 1300°F, hot enough to boil 16 oz. of water in just ten minutes.
- Bonus Survive Outdoors Longer® Fire Lite™ Sparker & Instructions - Ignite the cubes easily using this one-handed striker tested to produce up to 5,000 sparks and follow detailed fire starting instructions to build your fire.
- Highly Portable - Pack the lightweight cubes in the included DryFlex storage bag, which is reusable and waterproof, or grab one individually wrapped cube for an overnight trip.
- Waterproof & Windproof - Start a fire in the rain or any conditions with these 100% waterproof fire starter cubes, which will burn through the worst wind and rain.
- Non-Toxic & Controllable - Protect the environment by burning these non-toxic, completely smokeless and odorless cubes that you can easily extinguish by smothering them and reuse later.
- Size: 7.5" x 1.5" x 5"
- Weight: .025 lbs
- Group Size: 1 - 4 People
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.