First Aid 32oz Canteen & Medical Kit
The Adventure First Aid 32 oz. contains supplies to treat cuts & scrapes, sprains, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, and allergic reactions. All supplies are contained in a sturdy, BPA-free plastic water bottle and will keep contents dry or water in depending on need.
Durable Water Bottle: 32oz, BPA-free plastic bottle keeps contents dry or water in, depending on your needs
Easy Access Bandages: Fast and easy application and less contamination risk
Stop Blisters Before they Start: Die-cut Moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
Clean and Close Wounds: Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
Group Size: 1 Person
Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- 1 Easy Care Wound Care/Burn/Blisters Instructions
- 1 Slim Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- 6 Antiseptic Wipe
- 5 Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 2 Easy Access Bandages®, Junior Plastic
- 2 Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 2 Easy Access Bandages®, Fingertip Fabric
- 2 Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 1 Tape, 1/2" x 5 Yards
- 2 Alcohol Wipe
- 14 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped pcs.
Medications / Topicals
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg.), Pkg./2
- 1 BPA-Free 32oz Water Bottle
- 1 Reusable Zipper-Lock Bag
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.