First Aid Bandage Kit
Easy Access Bandages® Fabric - 1" x 3" - 60ct
Tender Corporation Introduces the BIGGEST INNOVATION to bandages since Adhesion! One handed application is as easy as 1-2-3! Just grip, pull, and stick! So Easy to Open You'll Say WOW! Easy to apply with one handed application also minimizes contamination risk. Sterile and latex free.
- Patented Easy Open Technology - Just Grip, Pull and Stick. So easy to open and apply you'll say Wow.
- Flexible Fabric - Comfortable fabric that fits you better and moves with you.
- Non-Stick Pad - Won't stick to your wound for gentle removal.
- Less Contamination Risk - One Handed application minimizes contamination risk
- Size: 4" x 1.75" x 4.25"
- Weight: 0.15lbs
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
Refill or customize your first aid kit with three of the most commonly used first aid kit items. Alcohol wipes are ideal for removing oils from skin for better adhesion of tape, moleskin, and bandages. Antiseptic towelettes with benzalkonium chloride are ideal for cleaning wounds. Triple antibiotic ointment to help prevent infection and promote healing from minor cuts, burns, and abrasions.
- Tamper-evident sealed packets - Confidence that Items are Sterile and Safe
- Portable size - Keep Your First Aid Kit Light and Compact
- Help Prevent Infection with Triple Antibiotic Power - Contains Bacitracin Zinc (400 units Bacitrcin); Neomycin Sulfate 5mg.; Polymyxin-B Sulfate 5000 units
- Clean Skin - Alcohol wipes remove oils from the skin to increase the adhesion of tape, bandages, and moleskin
- Clean Wounds, Cuts, and Scrapes - Antiseptic towelettes are your first choice for cleaning wound, burns, and abrasions
- Size: 3.5" x 0.5" x 5.25"
- Weight: 0.04 lbs
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.