Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : 11417The Aimpoint 9000SC is a medium-length sight primarily designed for use with shorter action rifles, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns.
This is the short version of the series which is for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as semi-automatic rifles, combination rifles, drilling and magnum handguns.
- Ideal for rifles with shorter actions, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- Fully waterproof - submersible to 15'
- Operating Principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: Primarily 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55,000 lx
- Optical Signature: N/A
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ? 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: No
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear Aperture: 23 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery Life - Day Time Use: 50,000 hours (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity: 1 Off position and 9 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only: 6 1/4""
- Length Std Conf: 6 1/4""
- Width: 2 1/8""
- Height Sight Only: 2 1/8""
- Weight Sight Only (incl. battery): 7.4 oz.
- Housing Material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Semi-matte black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount: 3/4"" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ?2 m at 100 meters (?2 yds. at 100 yds.) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16"" at 80 yds.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.