Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : RA2034014100
34ST Compact Below Deck Electric Full Stainless Winch Variable Speed - 12V
Andersen Compact Motor electric winches allow you to hoist and trim sails at the push of a button regardless of physical strength, so any crew member can easily and safely trim sails and control lines.
Ease of installation
The Andersen Compact Motor electric winch is available in two formats for either Above Deck or Below Deck motor placement. Motor gearbox and controller are integrated into one compact unit with no extra control box necessary. Simplified electrical installation requires just the connection of positive and negative power cables to the motor terminals and the connection of the push button using the included output cable.
Efficient, variable speed
The Andersen Compact Motor is a brushless DC motor carefully matched to a low profile planetary gearbox which requires less space for installation, and draws considerably less current than traditional motor/gearbox configurations. Available in 12 volt and 24 volt models, Compact Motor electric winches operate at variable speed in proportion to the pressure applied to the push button, for smooth and quiet operation.
Illuminated "intelligent" push button
Compact Motor winches are supplied with a push button with integrated LED which illuminates when power to the winch system is on. The push button incorporates a hinged safety cover to prevent inadvertent winch operation and is water resistant rated to IP67. The push button also acts with the controller to flash status codes that assist with trouble shooting in the event of overload or where other system protection intervention occurs. A cable for connection of the push button is included for convenient installation.
- Integrated overload protection - The controller is pre-set to stop the winch if the maximum pull load is exceeded. Operation can resume within a few seconds when the load returns below the limit.
- Thermal overload protection - The motor is fitted with a thermal cutout that disables the motor in case of overheating; it automatically resets after the temperature returns to normal.
As with all ANDERSEN Winches, our Compact Motor Electric Winch features the exclusive stainless steel Power Rib drum for maximum power and extended line life. This model also uses our exclusive self-tailing device that automatically accommodates a wide range of different line sizes.
- Drum: 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- Base: 4-15/16 in. (125 mm)
- Height: 6-3/16 in. (157 mm)
- Line Entry: 2-7/8 in. (73 mm)
- Line Size: 5/16-9/16 in. (8-14 mm)
- Weight: 37.5 lbs. (17 kg)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/8 in. (54 mm)
- Motor Depth: 7-1/16 in. (180 mm)
- Motor: 7-11/16 in. (195 mm)
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.