Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : 2000022331
Conquer™ Pack-Away® 650L LED Lantern
Face the dark with confidence with a lantern that's designed from the inside out to reliably provide the bright light of a full-size lantern that fits the palm of your hand - the Coleman® Conquer™ Pack-Away® 650L LED Lantern. When you're not using it, this lantern collapses to half its size for compact storage. Its rugged exterior protects against impacts from falls of up to two meters. That's twice the impact resistance of most other lights. In addition to its exterior protection, the interior of your light is also protected by the BatteryLock™ system, which stops battery drain. On a normal lantern, there is typically some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. By simply rotating the bottom switch, you can completely disengage your batteries, so they can be stored in your lantern for years (up to their inherent shelf life). You’ll also reduce the toxic corrosion that can damage your lantern. The single button makes operation simple, and once you've found the perfect brightness, the carabiner handle makes it easy to hang your lantern from almost anywhere. Add in a choice of 4 light modes for up to 650 lumens of light, and you'll know you can trust this lantern in any situation for years to come.
- Rugged exterior provides increased impact resistance
- Pack-Away® design collapses to half its size for compact storage
- BatteryLock™ system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion to protect your device
- Allows batteries to be stored in your device for years (up to their inherent shelf life)
- Simple, single-button operation
- Carabiner handle for easy carrying or convenient hanging
- 4 modes: high, medium, low, flash
- Lumens: 650 (high), 200 (medium), 50 (low)
- Runtime: 13 hours (high), 40 hours (medium), 400 hours (low)
- Beam distance: 10 m (high), 5 m (medium), 2 m (low)
- IPX4 water-resistant design
- Impact-resistant up to 2 m when dropped on a dirt surface
- Powered by 4 D-batteries (sold separately)
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- 3-year limited warranty
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.