See & Be Seen - Enhanced Security At Sea
- Compact single box design
- NMEA 0183 standard for marine networking
- Approval: FCC and USCG standard in USA, Wheel Mark/MED,IEC certified in Canada
- Advanced technological design for enhanced performance & reliability
- Display graphically AIS data target overlay on standard radars and multifunction chart displays
- Wireless exchange - Navigation status between vessels and shore traffic monitoring centers
- Monitor vessels of Class A and Class B over standard VHF data transmissions
- Port traffic management - using Class A and Class B data to identify and control vessel movements
- Transmit safety related messages reducing search and rescue times
- Rotary encoder for quick selection and data entry using two soft keys
- Easily upgradeable through PC software via RS232 - 9 way D type connector
- Built in 16 Channel GPS receiver with antenna
- High contrast mono-chrome LCD for clear presentation of data
- Dual mode Class A/Inland AIS configurable via built-in menu
- International certification to IEC61993-2 and inland waterways standards
- Fully compatible with ComNav Vector G2/G2B GPS Compasses
- 1 Year warranty
- Worldwide service
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts average, 4.75A peak to 12VDC
- NMEA0183 Interface: 38.4 baud bi-directional
- RS232 Interface: 38.4k baud bi-directional
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Configuration and set up software
- Data display for MMSI, vessel name, call sign, vessel type, etc.
- Auto configuration for safety related message
- GPS display of position, COG and SOG
- GPS diagnostics
- Key status indicators
- Shows Transponder software and firmware version
- Displays receiver and transmitter statistics
- Displays Class A, Class B, base station and A to N target data
- Real time display for serial data output
- Ability to log data to file
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.