PilotLINK is a wireless interface for Class A AIS systems. All Class A transponders share a common "Pilot Plug" connector that PilotLINK connects directly to via a 1m cable. PilotLINK then creates a wifi navigation network on board the vessel which allows AIS and GPS data from the Class A to be sent directly to any connected mobile devices such as phones or tablets. It's compatible with iOS and Android systems (depending upon app utilised) as well as PC & MAC based systems.
PilotLINK is stand alone and can operate from its internal, user replaceable, dry battery (PP3) for up to 15 hours. Alternatively, it can connect via a standard mini USB connector to any USB style power pack or AC/DC USB power adaptor that are readily available from many 3rd parties.
PilotLINK is compatible with a wide variety of iPhone/iPad or Android apps. iAIS is a free of charge app from Digital DeepSea which gives a basic AIS radar type display and target information, but to make the most of PilotLINK we recommend the use of a more full featured app aimed at comercial Pilots such as; iSailor (Transas), SEAiq Pilot and iNavX, or any other suitable 3rd party apps available through the Apple App store or Google Play on Android.
PilotLINK can also interface with a PC or MAC. Popular navigation programs such as SmarterTrack, SeaPro, RosePoint and MaxSea for PCs or macENC for a Mac are all compatible. PilotLINK ships with a complimentary copy of SmarterTrack Lite - a full featured AIS display program for Windows PCs.
- Wireless Interface for Class A AIS Transponders
- Reads GPS and AIS data directly from the transponders Pilot Plug
- Supports Bi-Directional communication for configuring the transponder
- Uses standard NMEA data for maximum compatibility with software applications
- Free iAIS App for iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Complimentary copy of SmarterTrack Lite for PCs
- Creates a wireless access point with a typical range of 30m
- Transmits data via TCP/UDP link
- TCP allows single device connection while UDP allows multiple devices to receive the data
- Fully compatible with many popular Apps and Software programs
- Rugged handheld design can be fitted with optional rubber jacket
- Powered from internal 9v PP3 battery or optional external USB power source
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.