Climate Control at the Touch of a Button
Enjoy ideal temperatures on your boat year-round with EnviroComfort (ECD) self-contained air conditioning kits, now available with R-410A refrigerant, an environmentally safe gas.
ECD R-410A kits are available in 6,000, 10,000, and 16,000 BTU/hr cooling and reverse-cycle heating capacities, so you can size the system to suit your boat for ultimate comfort in a range of climates.
All units have high-velocity blowers with internal motors for a more compact installation footprint. The blower can be rotated to a horizontal or vertical position for greater installation flexibility. Units are built on an easy-to-plumb stainless-steel drain pan, and the pre-installed return-air filter is removable for cleaning.
ECD units are operated by a compact digital control/display (included) that features a bright green LED and large buttons. For added installation convenience, the plastic electrical box can be mounted remotely.
ECD kits are ideal for replacing an existing air conditioning system or for a new air conditioning installation. The Retrofit Kit includes the ECD self-contained air conditioning unit and digital control with bezel and is intended to replace an older self-contained air conditioner of
comparable capacity. The ECD6K will replace a 5,000 to 7,000 BTU/hr unit; the ECD10K will replace an 8,000 to 11,000 BTU/hr unit; and the ECD16K will replace a 12,000 to 16,000 BTU/hr unit.
- High velocity, rotatable blower for horizontal or vertical installation
- Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant
- Compact Dometic digital display/control
- Plastic remote electrical box for convenience in mounting
- Stainless-steel drain pan
- Pre-installed return-air filter, easily removable and cleanable
- Small, compact, space-saving design
- Retrofit Kit includes digital control and replaces an existing self-contained air conditioning unit
- Optional Dual Duct Kit for air conditioning an additional interior space
- Available in 6,000, 10,000, and 16,000 BTU/hr capacities
- Capacity (BTU/h): 6,000
- Voltage (V): 115
- Refrigerant Type: 410A
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.