Designed to enable Bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetoothcompatible media device directly to any FUSION marine stereo (With AUX input).
The MS-BT100 supports live audio streaming and is accessed through the auxiliary input audio source on your stereo. Whether you have an iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone you can enjoy your favourite audio tracks through FUSION's award winning marine entertainment systems.
If you're on the move or relaxing on the deck, simply reach into your pocket for direct Media Device Control of the audio experience from your compatible device.
Designed with the marine environment in mind, the MS-BT100 boasts International IP65 water resistant rating to protect against the harsh marine environment.
Simply connect the MS-BT100 to the Auxiliary input RCA connectors on your marine stereo andconnect the power to the amplifier power output for instant Bluetooth functionality.
The MS-BT100 has an effective range of 33 ft around your vessel, so whether you're on the deck or at the helm enjoy uninterrupted audio streaming.
- Live Audio Streaming: Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible device streaming
- Media Device Control: Navigate your music library while you're on the move directly from your smartphone
- Simple installation: Connect the RCA connectors to the AUX input on your FUSION marine stereo. +12V Power and ground connection required
- Water Resistant Design: IP65 Water Resistant, designed to operate in the marine environment
- 33 ft Effective Range - Advanced audio control within this range
- 1 Year Limited Consumer Warranty: For peace of mind
Compatible with the following FUSION Marine Stereos: MS-AV700, MS-AV700i, MS-IP700,MS-IP700i, MS-RA205, MS-RA200, MS-IP600, MS-AV600, MS-CD600, MS-CD80, MS-RA50, CA-ML600 and CA-CD700
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.