**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form. **
Add a new level of safety and convenience to your vessel with the Garmin AIS 600. This black box AIS tranceiver allows mariners to receive AIS target data as well as transmit their own vessel information to other AIS receivers in the area. The AIS 600 aids in collision avoidance by helping users track and contact anyone in the area who has a VHF radio and MMSI number. Mariners can now rest easy knowing that they have visibility of boat traffic around them and that they can be seen by other vessels while at sea.
The AIS 600 is NMEA 2000 certified and is easily added to the existing NMEA 2000 network. Once installed, the AIS 600 is controlled via chartplotter display - giving you all the information you need right at your fingertips. In addition, the AIS 600 comes with a built-in active splitter that allows one VHF antenna to serve both the AIS 600 and any VHF radio with minimal signal loss to give users more space and make installation easy without the need for additional hardware.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Aids mariners in navigation and collision avoidance
- NMEA 2000 certified for easy installation
- Built-in active splitter enables one VHF antenna to serve both the AIS and any VHF radio - giving users more space and making installation easy without the need for additional hardware.
- The built-in active splitter ensures that all VHF and AIS communications are sent and received with minimal signal loss or interruption
- ClearTrack technology ensures no interruption of the AIS traffic position transmission, even when the VHF radio is in use
- Integrate AIS target data information directly on the chartplotters display (AIS target overlay, MMSI number saving, vessel status and more)
- When integrated with a Garmin chartplotter and VHF radio via NMEA 2000, mariners can initiate a call to any MMSI target directly from the chartplotter by selecting the call with radio function
- Integration of Closest Point of Approach (CPA) alarm in conjunction with radar input to avoid a collision
- Integrated GPS receiver with external GPS antenna connection
- Dual channel AIS receiver
- Class A and Class B reception
- 2W AIS Class B transmitter
- Dedicated HW input for silent mode and AIS Mayday mode (selectable NMEA 0183 output speed - can work with other 3rd party equipment)
- One NMEA 0183 output and one NMEA 0183 input
- Includes a USB port for programming MMSI info and AIS static data with included PC software
- Dimensions: 9.8"W x 7.1"H x 2.5"D
- Weight: 4.2 lb
- Waterproof: IPX7 - Submersible
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.