Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) :K10-N0012-13
GMR Fantom™ 4 Radar - 4' *Remanufactured
4-Foot Open-Array Radar with 40W of Power
- 4-foot, 40 W solid-state, open-array radar with pedestal
MotionScope™ technology uses the Doppler effect to detect and highlight moving targets to help avoid collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather
- Pulse Compression technology provides high resolution while maximizing energy in order to enhance detection and identification of targets
- Pulse Expansion setting increases target sizes to help differentiate real targets from noise
- Provides radar data overlay onto charts (autopilot or heading sensor recommended)
- Detection range of 20 feet to 72 nautical miles
The 4-foot, 40 W solid-state Garmin GMR Fantom radar features MotionScope technology, which uses the Doppler effect to detect and highlight moving targets to help you avoid potential collisions. It fully integrates with select Garmin chartplotters.
High-Power 40W Radar with Narrow 1.8° Beam
You get excellent close- and long-range target detection ranging from as close as 20 feet to 72 nautical miles, even in fog or rain. Its narrow 1.8 degree horizontal beamwidth provides a high-resolution image and high antenna gain so it can pick out weak targets at a distance. The result is this radar paints a clear, concise image of the shoreline, other vessels and impending weather - right on your Garmin chartplotter. You get consistent target positions, excellent target separation and reliable operation. Its 8-bit true color imagery also helps you discriminate large targets from small ones and enhances target separation. Rotation speed of up to 48 rpm provides fast screen updates.
MotionScope Doppler Technology
The GMR Fantom uses the Doppler effect to detect and highlight moving targets to help you avoid potential collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather formations. The Doppler effect is the frequency shift in the radar echo due to the relative motion of the target. This allows for instant detection of any targets moving toward or away from the radar. MotionScope highlights the moving targets on the radar display so you can navigate around other boats or severe weather - or toward fishing spots where birds are feeding at the surface.
It's Your Time
All Garmin radars are designed to be easy to install and easy to use. There are no complex user settings to adjust; just install your radar and start using it. You can rely on the GMR Fantom radar to provide reliable, optimum performance in all conditions. Because, it's your time.
In The Box
- GMR Fantom 4
- Mounting hardware kit and template
- Power cable (15 meters)
- Network cable (15 meters)
- Software update microSD/SD™ card
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.