Digital Black Box Network Sounder with Spread Spectrum Sonar Technology
Garmin International is pleased to announce the GSD 26 digital remote network sounder. For serious deep-water sport fishermen, this no excuses remote marine sonar takes high-definition game fish targeting to a whole new level. Designed for the most demanding sport fishing applications, the GSD 26 uses the latest in digital Spread Spectrum technologies to offer significantly better target definition, bottom contours and signal noise suppression at greater depths than traditional sonar. Instead of using a single frequency like traditional sonar, spread spectrum sweeps each pulse through a range of frequencies to deliver much more detail with unprecedented resolution and target separation in shallow and deep water. Fishermen can manually adjust frequencies on the GSD 26 - from a very low 25 kHz to a high of 210 kHz - making it easy to fine-tune the targeting of those trophy-size game fish. In addition, the GSD 26's dual-transceivers allow for simultaneous and independent transducer operation, which allows complete customization for the serious sport fisherman. Compatible with Airmar's newest line of broadband transducers, the GSD 26 offers selectable transmit power from 300 to 3,000 watts. It can scan as deep as 3,000 meters (nearly 10,000 feet). And it's designed to interface with the Garmin Marine Network. for viewing on the latest GPSMAPR 4000/5000 and 6000/7000 series chartplotter/MFDs. The Garmin spread-spectrum GSD 26 - For anglers who demand the very best.
Product Features and Specifications
- Digital spread-spectrum sonar technology - allowing for more energy on targets resulting in even deeper performance and superior target separation
- Manually adjustable frequencies from a very low 25kHz, to a high of 210kHz
- Selectable transmit power from 300W to 3kW
- Two sonar units in one - Dual-transceivers allow for simultaneous and independent transducer operation
- Offers traditional sonar mode using discreet frequencies and Spread Spectrum mode
- Compatible with Airmar's new line of broadband transducers (please note: limited compatibility with fixed frequency transducers)
- Dimensions: 14.28" L x 10.79" W x 3.97" H (36.26 x 27.40 x 10.08 cm)
- Weight: 11.25 lbs (5.1 kg)
- Waterproof IPX 6 standards
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.