Fish From Anywhere Dock, Bridge, Shoreline, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, Ice Anywhere Your Tackle Box Can Go, the FT1PXC Can...
The Go Anywhere, Do Anything, Fish Finder...
FishTrax intelligent sonar delivers precise fish finder readings up to 240'. Audible fish alarm signals the presence of fish. VariableZone water temperature sensor shows water temperature throughout the water column. Weed and rock indicators indicate bottom composition. Glare-Free icon LCD with LED backlight offers excellent readability. EasyTouch user interface makes system setup and adjustment easy. The FishTrax 1C comes with a Airmar transducer that is float-able, troll-able or can be boat mounted, that way you know you are getting an unmatched, go anywhere portable device. We know how important it is to have as much space on your kayak, canoe or dinghy as possible, that is why the FishTrax 1C runs off of 4 AAA batteries. Giving you at least 30 hours of battery life. Which means there is no need to have a heavy battery pack installed in your kayak, canoe or dingy taking up all your precious room. Leaving you with more room for other gear. To Use: Simply turn the power on, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat and instant depth, fish, weed, and bottom contour readings are now in the palm of your hand.
- FishTrax Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish FinderReadings up to 240'
- Audible Fish Alarm Signals the Presence of Fish
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- VariableZone Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout The Water Column
- Weed and Rock Indicators Indicate Bottom Composition
- Glare-Free Icon LCD with LED Backlight offers Excellent Readability
- EasyTouch User Interface Makes System SetupAnd Adjustment Easy
- Airmar Transducer is Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable... Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability(*)
- Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform
- Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, etc
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support Center
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
(**) For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with the water or a boat hull as per the instructions in the operator's manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.
How To Catch More Fish With HawkEye® Fish Finders
Adjust the Sensitivity:
Adjusting the amount of detail the shown on the VirtuView display is as simple as adjusting the fish finder's sensitivity. There are 10 user selectable sensitivity settings to choose from. Select a higher sensitivity setting to show smaller sonar returns on-screen, or a lower setting to remove clutter from the screen. Adjusting Sensitivity also affects how sonar returns are identified as fish icon symbols - more fish will be detected at a higher setting, fewer at a lower setting.
Use the Fish Alarm:
You can set the FishTrax 1 to sound an audible alarm when a group of fish are detected. Turn it on, and when a fish passes under the sonar sensor, an audible alarm will sound. You can then use the fish depth scale to drop your bait to a depth that will get it in front of the fish. Leave the alarm on if you are using a crank bait so that you do not have to steadily watch for fish on the screen. If you hear the alarm, gently toss your bait at least 20 feet beyond the sonar sensor, allow the bait to drop to the depth of the fish alarm, and retrieve as recommended for the targeted species.
Here are some ideas for maximizing the usefulness of the Side Scan Adapter: Attach it to a dock piling and scan sideways for fish swimming by. Attach it to a boat, kayak, or canoe hull and slow troll for fish, all the while keeping a look out for fish behind or in front of you. Attach it to a broom stick handle and search for the best fishing location. Attach it to a broom stick and seek out the fish hiding away from your fishing hole while ice fishing.
Broom Stick Side-Scanning
By attaching the optional Side-Scan Adapter to an ordinary broom stick or paint roller handle purchased from a local hardware store, you can scan for fish suspended in the water column within 240'(75M) of your location. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water, and slowly move the sensor in a manner that will allow the signal to search the desired location (a sweeping motion similar to using a flashlight is most effective). Keep in mind the sonar signal is emitted from the base of the sensor. Scan down, sideways, or any combination of the two. Remember, to get depth and bottom contour and composition readings you will have to aim the signal at a solid object within 240' (75M), however FISH readings will be accurate, even if the depth reading is "---"
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.