Fish From Anywhere Dock, Bridge, Shoreline, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, Ice Anywhere Your Tackle Box Can Go, the FishTrax 1X Can...
The Go Anywhere, Do Anything, Fish Finder...
The FishTrax 1X is the next advancement in portability. This dot matrix kayak fish finder is the ultimate handheld unit you could ask for. With all anglers in mind we packed the FishTrax 1X with features like VariableZone, surface clutter, bottom contour/composition, FishTarget, Scroll Speed, depth range and much more. Auto switching dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar delivers precise fish finder readings up to 240' in 1/10 precision. Audible fish and depth alarms signal the presence of fish and changes in the water depth VariableZone Water Temperature Sensor shows water temperature throughout the water column. 10-Level sensitivity adjustment, multi-level depth ranges, and auto zoom bottom tracking intensifies prey targeting. Easy Touch User Interface makes system setup and adjustment effortless. The Airmar transducer is troll-able boat mountable, and float-able achieves unmatched go anywhere, portability. Built-In expandability allows addition of accessories to adapt to any fishing platform.
To Use: Simply turn the power on, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat and instant depth, fish, weed, and bottom contour readings are now in the palm of your hand.
- FishTrax Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish FinderReadings up to 240'
- Audible Fish Alarm Signals the Presence of Fish
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- VariableZone Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout The Water Column
- Weed and Rock Indicators Indicate Bottom Composition
- Glare-Free Icon LCD with LED Backlight offers Excellent Readability
- EasyTouch User Interface Makes System SetupAnd Adjustment Easy
- Airmar Transducer is Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable... Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability(*)
- Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform
- Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, etc
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support Center
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
(**) For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with the water or a boat hull as per the instructions in the operator?s manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.
How To Catch More Fish With HawkEye® Fish Finders
Adjust the Sensitivity:
Adjusting the amount of detail the shown on the VirtuView display is as simple as adjusting the fish finder's sensitivity. There are 10 user selectable sensitivity settings to choose from. Select a higher sensitivity setting to show smaller sonar returns on-screen, or a lower setting to remove clutter from the screen. Adjusting Sensitivity also affects how sonar returns are identified as fish icon symbols - more fish will be detected at a higher setting, fewer at a lower setting.
Adjusting the Depth Range Displayed on the Screen
You can set the display on the FishTrax 1X to automatically adjust the display range to the water depth, or manually set it to lock the display in a specific depth range. Select AUTO to have the display automatically adjust the depth range for the detected water depth. Advanced users may want to manually select 5, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120 or 240 ft. to only see sonar echoes in those ranges. Keep in mind this locks the depth range of the display to this preset range and ONLY sonar returns from that range will be displayed.
FishTarget Symbols and Depth
The FishTrax 1X FishTarget feature displays fish icons and a numeric fish depth reading instead of fish arches to help identify fish. FishTrax sonar uses sophisticated software to analyze the "shape" of the sonar return from a suspended target to determine whether it is a fish or debris. When a fish is detected it is displayed as graphic fish symbol on the VirtuView Display.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.