The Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance and efficiency compared to antenna systems in similar size. With its stylish dome, the i3 is ideal for boats over 25 feet. The i3 brings boaters the excitement and variety of satellite TV programs while the vessels are traveling around coastal or blue water.
You will never have to compromise on reception or quality. The i3 offers the highest signal strength available along with Intellian patented innovations, Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies. Therefore, the i3 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal reception while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions.
The most innovative design of i3 is the integrated smart HD and TriSat modules in the antenna control unit (ACU) which allows boaters to access their favorite HDTV channels from leading satellite TV service providers freely just like they are used to do at home. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
The i3 brings you trouble-free installation and operation with its single cable design between the antenna and the control unit. With the Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy changing Dish Network HD channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. Plus, the Intellian i3 has a built-in GPS system to enhance satellite acquisition time and accuracy. For DirecTV users the Intellian i3 offers the full range of SD channels, upgrade to the Intellian s6HD for HD programing from DirecTV.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal
High Quality Antenna
- 14.6 inch (37 cm) diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization
- Enabling powerful signal gain
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) using a rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
Fastest Search Algorithm
- Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm
- Statistical search algorithm ensures rapid signal lock
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signals
Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system
New Antenna Control Unit
- Easy satellite information change and update via WiFi using the Aptus App
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using Aptus graphical control App
- Reliable power supply to the antenna and to the MIM module
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function
- Single cable from the ACU to the antenna
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a
2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with
your hardware investment
All Satellite Systems include the following parts as standard:
- Antenna & Radome 14.6" Reflector & North Americas LNB
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit) with WiFi connection for upgrades
- Built-in HD Module for Ku-Band HD (when available)
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 GPS interface
- Built-in Pre-programmed Global satellite library
- Aptus App, downloadable
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation Template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable Kit:
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 10ft (3 m) x 1EA ACU-IRD RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 33ft (10 m) x 1EA DC ACU Power Cable
- 6ft (1.8 m) x 1EA PC Serial Cable
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.