**THIS ITEM SHIPS VIA TRUCK FREIGHT**
Don't miss your chance to have a true DirecTV home watching experience at a fraction of the cost!
DirecTV HD at Sea!
Intellian s6HD is a digital marine satellite TVRO (Receive Only) antenna system specially designed for DIRECTV services for all types of vessels (anchored or in transit) to automatically identify, track and capture satellite signals from the Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB: the International standard for digital TV transmissions) compatible satellites.
The s6HD, with its unique triple feedhorn, is designed to receive Ku-band and Ka-band signals from all three DIRECTV satellites simultaneously. This provides continual access to all DIRECTV programming, including all Standard (SD) and High Definition (HD) channels. The s6HD is also compatible with general Ku-band receivers such as DISH Network, Bell TV and DIRECTV local channel programming services. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
These state-of-the-art capabilities require advanced antenna performance. Because the antenna can process all three signals at the same time, you won't experience any delay when switching channels. This also enables the channel guide data to remain constantly up-to-date.
Further, multiple television sets onboard will be able to tune in to any program, independent of what other sets might be watching. (The standard s6HD system supports up to 16 receivers and is expandable to 32 receivers.) The s6HD antenna system incorporates advanced Intellian technology which allows boaters to enjoy rock-solid signal tracking regardless of oceanic conditions. Easy to install and operate, no other system better exemplifies Intellian's truly effortless plug-and-play experience. This breakthrough technology means that you can watch TV onboard or at sea just like when you're at home.
Simultaneous reception of 3 DIRECTV satellites
- Receives HDTV channels from 3 primary DIRECTV's Ka-band and Ku-band satellites located at 99xW, 101xW and 103xW
- No delay time or changing the satellite signal, you can simultaneously watch every DIRECTV channels
Multi-band alignment control systems
- Keeps the multi-feed LNB aligned with the three DIRECTV satellites at sea even during harsh marine environment or high-speed cruising
Non-primary DIRECTV service receptions
- Capable of receiving DIRECTV local channels broadcast from the two DIRECTV Ku-band satellites located 110xW and 119xW as well as Dish Network and Bell TV services
- Plug and play, DIRECTV capable - easy operation.
- Single cable from the antenna to ACU for simple installation.
- Built-in SWM (Single Wiring Multi-switch) and two 8-way splitters in the default package enables 16-receiver connections as standard.
- Expandable up to 32 receivers and beyond. Fully capable of supporting DVR receivers
- Advanced, superior low noise antenna performance
- DIRECTV, DISH Network & Bell TV legacy service capability
- Multi-band (Ka-Ku) & Multi-feed (3 feeds) in one dome
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) Technology
- New ACU with WiFi connection with Aptus App for simple system upgrades
- WRS (Wide Range Search) algorithm
- Fast efficient search for satellite reception
- Single Wire Multi-switch allows connection of up to 16 receivers (32 receivers with the Expansion Kit)
- Automatic Skew Angle Control System
- Built-in GPS and GPS NMEA 0813 interface
- Simplified Antenna-to-ACU cabling
- Easy installation and operation
- *3 Year Warranty - 2 Year Labor
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.