Anywhere is the new everywhere. Mobile communications can expand frontiers, create opportunities, and establish critical lifelines. But only when it works.
From distant rigs to pitching decks, baking deserts to frozen ice packs, the Iridium 9555 satellite phone can handle any environment. It is small but determined, sleek but industrial grade, easy to use but powerful. It is every bit as rugged as our previous handsets - still resistant to water, dust and shock - but streamlined and packed with innovative new features.
The Iridium 9555 is the evolution of trusted, reliable mobile communications. And it is connected to the only truly global
mobile communications network. So anywhere on the planet you need to be, the Iridium 9555 is always connected and backed by unmatched network quality and world-class technical support.
The Iridium 9555 is not only the smallest phone Iridium has ever made, it's also the most powerful. With a significantly reduced footprint from our previous phone, more hand-friendly form factor, and aerodynamic features
such as an internally stowed antenna, this sleek handset is designed to easily go wherever your customers do -including through your distribution channels.
Rugged & Reliable Critical Lifelines
The Iridium 9555 is the ultimate in dependable mobile communications. It is a ruggedly built tool, not a toy. It won't play games, take pictures, or play MP3s. What it will do is work. Everywhere. Without exception. It is
engineered to withstand the world's toughest environments, so the world's toughest customers can depend on it as a critical lifeline whenever and wherever need takes them.
In addition to all the features you and your customers have come to expect from our trusted satellite phones, the Iridium 9555 also incorporates innovations such as an integrated speakerphone, improved SMS and email
messaging capabilities, and an upgraded Mini-USB data port. It continues the evolution of satellite phones, making communication more efficient and effective for end users.
The Iridium 9555 features a dramatically redesigned and amazingly intuitive user interface - making reliable communication more efficient than ever. We make it so easy, your customers can start making calls right out of
the box, skipping the traditional learning curve - and maybe even the need for a user manual.
Unparalleled Reach, Unrivaled Coverage
Iridium Satellite is the only mobile satellite service offering gap-free, pole-to-pole coverage over every square inch of the Earth's surface. Iridium's constellation of 66 low-earth orbiting, cross-linked satellites provides critical voice and data services for regions not served by other communication networks. Voice and data are routed among the satellites withouth touching the ground, creating a highly secure and reliable connection.
- Industrial-grade design for unparalleled durability
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box functionality
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini-USB data port and support for phone as modem
- 21 supported menu languages
Iridium 9555 is the latest evolution in the rugged and reliable satellite phones - and it works everywhere. Without exception.
Prepaid Service Available Direct From Vendor At The Time Of Activation - No Activation Fee
- IRID-PP-75 - 75 min. e-voucher, Valid for 1 month $166.00 ($2.21 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-200 - 200 min. e-voucher, Valid for 6 months $495.00($2.48 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-500 - 500 min. e-voucher, Valid for 12 months $750.00($1.50 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-750 - 750 min.*¹ e-voucher, Valid for 6 months $800.00($1.07 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-3000 - 3000 min. e-voucher, Valid for 24 months $3,250.00($1.08 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-5000 - 5000 min. e-voucher, Valid for 24 months $4,750.00)$0.95 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-AFR - 300 min.*³ e-voucher, Valid for 12 Months $300.00($1.00 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-CAN - 200 min.*⁴ e-voucher, Valid for 6 months $249.50($1.25 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-300-NR - 300 min.*⁵ e-voucher, Valid for 12 months $575.00($1.91 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-200-LAT - 200 min.*⁶ e-voucher, Valid for 6 months $249.00($1.24 Per Minute)
- IRID-PP-MENA - 200 Global Mins or 500 MENA zone mins.*⁷ e-voucher, Valid for 12 months $500.00($2.50 Per Minute Globally/$1.00 Per Minute within MENA)
- IRI-1MO-PP-EXT1 - Valid for 1 months $60.00
Prepaid airtime is non-refundable. Rates shown apply to GMPCS DP SIM cards only. Contact your GMPCS sales representative for rates applicable to non-GMPCS DP SIM cards. An FCC Regulatory Fee is applied to all airtime purchases for users located in the US.
Due to a change in Iridium's Prepaid policy, effective December 17th, 2013, any unused prepaid minutes that you purchased more than three years ago will begin to expire from your account balance. Minutes purchased within the past three years will continue to remain available.
*#185; 750 prepaid voucher cannot be recharged or extended & is for initial activation only. After use of a 750 prepaid voucher a SIM card can only be loaded with a Standard prepaid airtime voucher but any previous unused minutes at the time of voucher upload will be forfeited.
*² Extends the expiration date for 30 days without adding minutes to the SIM card. Multiple extensions may be purchased at one time. For example: the purchaseof six (6) 30 day extensions will extend the expiration date 180 days.
*³ Africa Plan - Valid only for calls originating in Africa to anywhere.
*⁴ Northern Lights Plan - Valid only for calls originating in Alaska or Canada to Alaska, Canada or the Continental US. Calls to any other worldwide location from Alaska or Canada are burned at $1.75 per minute. Standard $85.00 activation fee waived until Dec 31, 2013. Validity period not additive.
*⁵ 300 Prepaid voucher does not allow rollover of unused minutes.
*⁶ 200-LAT Covers all of Latin America from Mexico to Cape Horn (and up to 12 nautical miles from the coast). It will not cover the Caribbean. This voucher does not allow rollover of unused minutes.
*⁷ The MENA voucher offers 200 global prepaid minutes (when used outside of the MENA zone) or 500 prepaid minutes when used in any of the approved MENAcountries. This voucher does not allow rollover of unused minutes. Call GMPCS for the list of participating MENA countries.
You will be notified at the email address above when 75% of the airtime you purchased has been used. At that time you may contact GMPCS to "top up" your SIM card with additional airtime. Please note that Prepaid airtime is non-refundable. From your Iridium phone dial or SMS the short code 2888 to review your minute balance or dial 8324 to contact GMPCS to add minutes.
All SIM cards are sent active. If you have asked us not to upload a Prepaid voucher at the time of activation, you must add Prepaid airtime to your SIM within 90 days or your SIM card will automatically deactivate. It is also very important to note that at the end of the period of validity (from the table above) any unused airtime minutes will be lost and cannot be reclaimed. Additionally, if additional Prepaid minutes are not added within 90 days of expiration of the validity period, the SIM card will deactivate. If you have any questions about these two situations, please contact GMPCS Customer Care at +1-954-973-3100 and speak with a customer care representative to discuss your options.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.