The Johnson Pump Aqua Marine Toilet has been designed to meet virtually every conceivable lavatory installation situation onboard.
Priced competitively, the fine finish and well thought-through design of these toilets is remarkable. Made from white vitreous porcelain, and with corrosion resistant parts throughout, the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet, is quiet, robust and easy to clean.
Using the Johnson Pump Aqua Marine Toilet, water inlet and outlet takes place in two distinct steps. First the bowl is filled with clear water, and then the waste is flushed, leaving the bowl empty and clean, with no liquids sloshing about. Naturally, automatic back-flow prevention is incorporated into the design.
Most models can be ordered with standard, bevelled or low profiles in order to fit almost any hull and bulkhead configuration, and all are available in either compact or comfort versions so you can outfit your marine lavatory with the perfect-sized toilet, no matter what the layout.
The Aqua Toilet will give you years of trouble free operation. When spare parts such as a new seat or valve are needed, you'll find Johnson Pump's global network of distributors at your service.Power models are shipped with well-proven Aqua Jet diaphragm pumps.
It's probably fair to think of most toilets as commonplace products, but look at the features and you're sure to see that the Aqua is far from ordinary. Quiet, hygienic and reliable, the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet is perfect for almost any marine toilet room.
- Whisper quiet operation
- Self-priming pump
- Clean lines - pleasing to the eye
- Hygienic, easy-to-clean vitreous china bowl and exterior surfaces
- Robust wooden seat with durable baked enamel finish
- Low water consumption (2-2.5 l/flush) makes the most of holding tank capacity
- Versatile plumbing connection options
- Automatic back-flow prevention
- Available in comfort or compact bowl sizes
- Designed for virtually any onboard mounting position
- May be installed above or below the waterline
- Suitable for OEM or replacement installation
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Long service life
- Equipped with 12V Aqua Jet pumps
- Quick-connect hose or threaded connectors
- Complies with ISO 8846, ignition protection, and EN 55014 EMC
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.