Compact, low-cost, and reliable satellite Internet & phone for staying connected on the water.
Enjoy the benefit of satellite Internet and phone connections while on the water even from small boats with theTracPhone Fleet One with Inmarsat airtime service. Measuring just 28cm (11") diameter and weighing only 4kg (9lbs), the TracPhoneFleet One will fit where larger systems never could. You'll alsoenjoy the peace of mind of knowing the TracPhone Fleet One supports the free '505' safety service, directing any emergency calls to a rescue center.
Providing data speeds up to 100Kbps, the TracPhone Fleet One is a great choice for connectivity when cruising outside of cellular service. Along the coast, checking email, or surfing the web is always possible. Plus, voice coverage is truly global and that means boat owners can count on being able to stay in touch no matter what ocean they are crossing or where they are cruising. Fleet One provides simultaneous voice and data usage, and by adding a wireless router you can connect smart phones and tablets.
The extremely compact size and minimal weight of the TracPhoneFleet One system makes it easy to handle so installation can be done quickly. Simple connections between the antenna unit and the belowdecks unit also contribute to the ease of use. The rugged antenna unit is designed to with stand even the harshest marine environment, ensuring reliable performance everywhere the boat may travel. With the affordable data plan and the global voice coverage - 5 MB data and 50 minutes of voice for just $49.99 per month - you canenjoy time on the boat even more with TracPhone Fleet One.
Enjoy global satellite phone coverage to stay in touch so you can spend more time out on the water.
- Most basic and compact marine satellite communications system on the water, just 28cm (11")diameter and 4kg (9lbs)
- Perfect for small cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Global voice services keep boaters in touch everywhere at sea
- Entry-level SATCOM, with 5 MB data and 50 minutes of voice for just $49.99 per month
- Uses Inmarsat's Fleet One airtime service
- Broadband data speeds up to 100 Kbps
- Provides Internet connectivity along the coast, worldwide
- Simultaneous voice and data usage
- Optional wireless router to connect mobile devices onboard
- '505' emergency calling
- World-class warranty coverage and support
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.