A Real Automatic Boat Control / Trim Tab Control System that actually works - completely & automatically!
The Auto Glide system controls your trim tabs from the time you leave your dock until you come home again!
The Auto Glide uses engine data and GPS data (depending on your installation method) to drive your boat to the most efficient running angle by adjusting your Lenco trim tabs as needed. This optimum running angle is determined during the set-up process after the installation of your Auto Glide system.
Imagine that your boat's running angle is measured 25 times per second and this data is used by the new Auto Glide control box to:
- Automatically put your boat in the most efficient running angle.
- Reduce the amount of bow rise of your boat during hole shot mode.
- Eliminate bow porpoising (bow bounce).
- Keep your boat level at all times.
These actions will result in a smoother ride and the best possible fuel efficiency.
The Auto Glide has 3 automatic operational modes, 4 automatic settings, and 2 manual operational modes. Although you will most likely keep your Auto Glide in automatic mode, you may immediately convert to manual mode simply by pressing one of the 4 up/down buttons on the key pad.
The main components are the Auto Glide Key Pad, the Auto Glide Control Box, the Control Box Main Harness, and various cables. These cables connect the Auto Glide system to your engine(s), to your GPS unit, your network, and/or a Stand Alone GPS Antenna/Receiver.
Boat must have Lenco Single Trim Tab System with Lenco Electric Actuators. This is a MUST in all applications.
For Aftermarket Systems:
- The Lenco Glide System will work on ALL boats with ALL engines. GPS data is used to provide data to control box. Optional connection to NMEA 2000 Network is included.For OEM System:
For OEM System:
- Connection to analog systems is available.
- Connection to CANbus-based engines is available. See list below.
- Boat must have NMEA 2000 GPS network or NMEA 2000 antenna receiver.
- NMEA 0183 will work, but will have slower signal response. Lenco offers a NMEA 2000 GPS antenna receiver and optional stainless steel mounting bracket.
1 30254-001D Auto Glide Key Pad Control
1 30255-001 Auto Glide Control Box f/ Single Actuator
1 30248-001 Auto Glide Control Box Harness f/ Single Actuator
1 30259-001D CAN bus #1 NMEA2000 Cable - 2.5'
1 30262-001D CAN bus #2 GPS/NMEA 2000 Network Adapter Cable - 2.5'
1 30266-001 NMEA 2000 GPS Antenna Only
3 30267-001D Tee Connector Only
2 30268-001D Terminating Resistor - Female
1 30268-002D Terminating Resistor - Male
1 30281-001D Power Cable - NMEA 2000 Network 2.5'
Available for these CANbus-based engines:
- Yamaha (Command Link Plus requires NMEA 2000 / Yamaha Gateway P/N:6Y98A2D00000)
- Volvo Penta (Non-EVC Engines) (With a Volvo NMEA2000 Gateway - Volvo P/N 3889757)
- Volvo Penta (EVC Engines)
- Detroit Diesel
- John Deere
- Mercury - Verado
- Mercury - Optimax with SmartCraft ECU
- Mercruiser with SmartCraft ECU
- Cummins/Mercruiser w/ SmartCraft ECU
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.