Perfect your grilling skills with Magma's completely redesigned Catalina 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
The perfect addition for feeding a large crew, this versatile, portable, finely crafted grill is always ready for action. Features include: rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system, and a tempered glass viewing window. "Anti-Flare" Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups, and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest of environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming. Comes equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use and a hermetically sealed thermometer. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. "Heavy Duty" mounting hardware is recommended. Magma mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.
- Tempered Glass Viewing Window
- Beautiful Rounded Edge Design
- Dynamic Combustion System, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic Ignition, lights first time every time
- Infrared Radiant Screens, intense even heat for searing, reduce flare-ups, and eliminate blow-outs
- 100% 18-9 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 12" X 18" Main Grill Area with 5-1/2" x 18" Warming Rack/Secondary Grill Area
- Total Grilling Area 315 Sq. In.
- Integrated Fold-Away Legs
- Full Inner Lined Safety Shell
- Locking Front Access Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Hermetically Sealed Thermometer
- Uses Standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- Perfect for Boats
- Fuel: Propane
- Fuel Options: Disposable 1 lb. propane canister, on-board LPG, or CNG fuel systems
- Fuel Burn Times: 2-4 hours at recommended temperatures using 1-lb. canister
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 12,500
- Lid: Stainless Steel
- Bowl: Double-lined Stainless Steel
- Product Weight: 26.75 lbs.
- Product Height: 14-1/4"
- Product Length: 22-3/4"
- Product Width: 14-5/8"
Cooking Grill Dimensions
- Primary Grilling Area: 12” x 18” (216 sq. in.)
- Secondary Grilling Area: 5-1/2” x 18” (99 sq. in.)
- Total Grilling Area: 315 sq. in.
- Exterior Components: 100% Mirror polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless steel
- Handle: Tubular stainless steel
- Burner: Stainless steel
- 1 Year
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.