Starting with the base rack assembly build a Kayak/SUP storage rack to fit your specific needs.
No more lugging around your heavy kayak or paddleboard after a long day on the water. With Magma's Kayak/SUP Dock Storage Rack System your problems are solved.
Building this rack system is simple, start with the base rack, R10-1001, and purchase the specific arms separately that best fit your needs. Storage rack arms (sold separately) are available in either straight 36" , R10-1010-36, for Kayaks, or angled, R10-1020, for SUPs/Boards, or a combination of both whichever best suits your needs. When fully assembled this rack holds up to 4 Kayaks and 5 or more SUPs or any combination.
This finely crafted rack has been designed for mounting directly to a dock or floor and is constructed from 1-1/2" diameter 304 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel tubing with 356 Anodized Aluminum connection joints. The vertical uprights have (30) adjustment holes spaced 2" apart for proper spacing between boats/boards to fit any size water toys in the rack. Base rack and all arms come with pre-installed UV resistant polyethylene foam padding. Each arm has a tie-down point allowing use of securing straps when equipment is stored or simply use a cable lock to safely secure items to the rack.
Whether you're new to water sports or a seasoned veteran this rack is a must have for every paddling enthusiast.
- Can Be Mounted on Your Dock or Any Flat Surface
- Extremely Strong Adjustable Arms for Any Size Kayak, SUP, or Water Toy
- Base Rack is 1-1/2" diameter 304 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel, Steel Tubing and Hard Anodized Aluminum Elbows
- Straight Arms and SUP Arms (sold in pairs) are purchased separately to customize the rack to your requirements
- Stainless Steel Tie-Down Points to Secure All Water Toys
- Base Rack and All Arms Include UV Resistant Polyethylene Foam Pads
- 100% 304 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel
- Absolutely the best way to store your water toys
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.