Whether you're typing, viewing, reading, or video chatting, the Steelie Pedestal Kit is a smart, stylish way to keep your tablet securely upright and conveniently accessible. When the attraction is this magnetic, things just click.
The Steelie Pedestal Kit is simple, versatile, and infinitely convenient. Its clean design and strong magnetic composition makes it easy to dock and re-dock your tablet on desks, countertops, tables, nightstands, floors - any smooth, flat surface. The Steelie Pedestal Kit uses two unique components to create this interactive viewing pedestal. The Steelie Tabletop Stand Component is a machined aluminum podium that fits tightly into a durable plastic base with silicone grips to create a stable platform. At the top of the stand is a steel ball which magnetically engages the Tablet Socket to create the complete Steelie Pedestal Kit. The Tablet Socket Component is also a strong, machined aluminum base that contains a powerful, circular magnet, ringed and centered with flexible silicone and backed with 3M®'s VHB adhesive foam tape. Simply peel and attach it securely to the center of the back of your tablet, or its rigid case. When magnetically connected to the Tabletop Stand, the Steelie Tablet Socket's silicone sections create a smooth glide and firm grip, so you can easily rotate the device from landscape to portrait position and it stays that way until you turn it again.
Simply place the Steelie Tabletop Stand on desks, airline tray tables, kitchen counters, coffee tables, and attach your tablet, fitted with the Steelie Tablet Socket, and let the magnetic attraction do the rest. You can tilt the screen to any angle and rotate it from landscape to portrait orientation for optimum viewing. When you're ready to move on, just detach the tablet from the stand with a simple tug.
As an added plus, with the Steelie Tablet Socket attached to the back of your device, it will attach to other convenient metal surfaces-refrigerator doors, steel shelving, stove hoods, filing cabinets, lockers, and toolboxes -so you can dock your tablet securely and keep it accessible and viewable wherever you go.
- A simple way to hold smart technology. The Steelie Pedestal Kit uses our Tablet Socket to connect your device to our Tabletop Stand
- Each Steelie Pedestal Kit includes one Steelie Tablet Socket, 1 Steelie Tabletop Stand, an alcohol prep pad, and installation instructions
- Steelie Tablet Socket features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicon center to provide a strong grip and smooth glide
- The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets
- The Steelie Tablet Socket component features 3M® VHB adhesive tape for secure attachment to the center of the device or device's case
- 3M® VHB foam adhesive tape can be removed without damage to surfaces
- Steelie Tablet Socket must be attached to a rigid surface
- Application and Removal Instructions
- The Steelie Tabletop Stand Component is a machined aluminum podium that fits tightly into a durable plastic base with silicone grips to create a stable platform
- The top of the stand features a steel ball which magnetically engages the Tablet Socket to create the complete Steelie Pedestal Kit
- Adjusts and holds your mobile device in any viewing angle
- Compatible with other Steelie system components
- Steelie Pedestal Kit Components are sold individually:
- Steelie Tabletop Stand - Why limit yourself to one location for your Steelie Tabletop Stand? Purchase an extra Steelie Tabletop Stand Component to keep one at home and one in the office
- Steelie Tablet Socket - A great addition for households or workplaces with multiple devices. Securely attach the Steelie Tablet Socket to any device for instant attachment to any Steelie Tabletop Stand or metal surface
- Dimensions: 3 1/16" (77.8mm) tall, 2 3/4" (69.85mm) Diameter base
- Weight: 149g (5.26oz.)
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.