The Steelie Car Mount Kit is the perfect phone holder for your car. It docks your phone to your dashboard in a snap, so it's visible, accessible, and right where you need it, everywhere you go.
The Steelie Car Mount Kit is a perfect example of brilliant, intuitive design: it's sleek, compact, versatile, adjustable, and so effortless it's actually fun to use. Here's how it works: two specially engineered components - the Steelie Phone Socket and Steelie Ball Mount - are backed with 3M® VHB foam adhesive tape, to provide secure-yet-versatile phone docking exactly where you need it. The Steelie Phone Socket Component is a strong, machined aluminum base containing a powerful, circular magnet centered with flexible silicon that attaches to the center of the back of your phone or hard case. The Steelie Ball Mount Component also features a machined aluminum base topped with a steel ball that can be attached anywhere on your dashboard. The two connect magnetically, and, once your phone is in place, keep it securely positioned, even if you accidentally hit that speed bump a little faster than you intended. The Steelie Phone Socket's silicon center creates a smooth glide and firm grip, so you can easily rotate the phone from landscape to portrait position and it stays that way until you turn it again. And, because of its fumble-free design, unlike other phone holders, the Nite Ize Steelie Car Mount Kit is legal in all 50 United States.
Here's an added bonus: when you've reached your destination and you detach your phone from the Ball Mount, the magnetic Phone Socket still works with any other convenient metal surface. So you can attach your phone to refrigerator doors, metal shelving, filing cabinets, toolbox tops, even grocery cart handles-and keep it usable, secure, and easy to view throughout your day
- The Steelie Car Mount Kit allows secure attachment for any mobile device, with or without a rigid case, to any vehicle dash with unlimited viewing angles
- Each Steelie Car Mount Kit includes one Steelie Phone Socket, one Steelie Ball Mount, an alcohol prep pad, 3M® primer, and installation instructions
- Steelie Phone Socket features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicon center to provide a strong grip and smooth glide
- The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets
- Both the Phone Socket & Ball Mount components feature 3M® VHB foam adhesive tape for secure attachment
- Features 3M® Primer. We recommend it be used when attaching the Ball Mount Component to a vinyl vehicle dash to create a durable bond
- 3M® VHB foam adhesive tape can be removed without damage to surfaces
- Application and Removal Instructions
- Steelie Ball Mount is a high quality steel ball that is press fit into the machined aluminum base for securityHigh quality 6061 Machined Aluminum Phone Socket and Ball Mount components for an elegant look and durable functionality
- Adjusts and holds in any viewing angle
- Compatible with other Steelie system components
- Steelie Phone Socket Component and Steelie Dash Ball Components are sold individually:
- Steelie Phone Socket - Perfect for families that have multiple mobile phones or devices, but who share a vehicle
- Each phone can have its very own Steelie Phone Socket to easily attach when they are behind the wheel, or to take advantage of the strong magnet to secure to any metal surface
- Steelie Ball Mount - Multiple vehicles? Don't forget to purchase an extra Steelie Ball Mount so you can have the incredible functionality of the Steelie Car Mount Kit in every vehicle, boat, or plane you own
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" (28.5mm) tall x 1 1/16" (27.1mm)
- Weight:71g (2.50oz.)
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.