Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : PL77394The Pulsar Helion XQ38F Thermal Monocular turn up the heat on hunting, surveillance and search & rescue with lightweight heat-detecting convenience, built-in video recorder with 8gb of onboard storage and up to 17?m 384x288px resolution. Fogproof, dustproof and IPX7 waterproof-rated protection and a frost-resistant AMOLED display keep the Helion performing flawlessly in extreme conditions with temperatures ranging from -13? to 122? while the integrated Wi-Fi and compatible Stream Vision app offers wireless display monitoring from smartphones and tablets, streaming video, data transfers and operating system upgrades. The Hellion XQ38F boasts a robust 8-color palette, including popular ?white hot? and ?black hot?; adult-size heat signature detection up to 1,475 yds.; 3.1-12.4 variable magnification; 50Hz refresh rate; ergonomic button locations and ultra-easy user interface. The Helion XQ38F Thermal Monocular even includes an accelerometer, stadiametric rangefinder, rechargeable 8-hr battery pack and a convenient carrying case.
- Adult-size heat detection up to 1,475 yds.
- Onboard video recorder with 8gb internal storage
- Built-in WiFi and Stream Vision App - Observe, Stream, Transfer, Upgrade
- IPX7 waterproof, dustproof, fogproof performance
- 3.1-12.4 variable magnification
- Detailed 384x288px resolution
- 8-Color viewing palette
- Lightning fast 50Hz refresh rate
- Integrated accelerometer
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Updatable software
- 8-hr rechargeable battery supply
- Ultra-easy operator interface
- Wide operating temp range of -13° - 122°
- Battery pack charging unit
- USB cable
- 220-USB plug
- Hand strap
- Lens cleaning cloth
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Carrying case
- Operating temperature, F/C: -13 to 122 / -25 to 50
- Battery Type: B-Pack (18650 Li-ion)
- Power Supply: 3-4.2V
- Stream Vision support: Yes
- Auto Power Off: No
- Range of Detection, M\\n,Function Display-Off: Yes
- Range of Detection, M\\n,Color palette: Yes
- Range of Detection, M\\n,Inversion: Yes
- Range of Detection, M\\n,Rangefinder: Yes
- Focusing Lens, Eye/Obj/Int: External
- Diopter Adjustment: +5 to -5
- Diameter, Exit Pupil: 5
- Battery life, (with video out off), hours: 8
- External Power Supply: 5B-USB
- Range of Detection, yd / m (Object (Human = 1.7*0.5m): 1475/1350
- Weight: 15.8 oz.
- Height: 2.3""
- Width: 2.2""
- Length: 8.9""
- Remote Control: Yes
- Calibration: Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX7
- Tripod Mount: 1/4""
- Body Material: Glass-nylon composite
- Material, Lens: Germanium, glass
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Distance, Minimum Focusing Distance: 3
- Resolution of photo files: 640x480
- Format of photo files: JPG
- Video Clip, Resolution: 640x480
- Video Clip, Format: .avi
- Built-In Memory, Gb: 8
- Display Resolution, pix.: 640x480
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Pixel Pitch, ?m: 17
- Spectral Sensitivity, ?m: 8-14
- Sensor response: LWIR
- Microbolometer Resolution, pixels: 384x288
- Pin Type of Power Socket: microUSB
- Connector Type, USB: microUSB
- Field of View, m@100m, horizontal: 17.2*12.9
- Field of View, ?, horizontal * vertical: 9.8*7.4
- Relative aperture, D/f': 1:1.2
- Lens Focus: 38 mm
- Diameter, Lens: 32 mm
- Digital Zoom: 2/4
- Optical Characteristic, Smooth digital zoom, x: 3.1-12.4
- Magnification: .1
- Defective Pixel Repair Option: Yes
- Integrated Wi-Fi: Yes
- Operating modes: 3
- Frame Rate, Hz: 50
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.