Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : PL76509QThe flagship Pulsar Trail XP50 delivers vivid thermal imaging from a world-class 640x480px sensor core, offering human sized heat detection up to 1475 yards. The XP50?s popular ?white hot? and ?black hot? modes, 13 digital reticle options, variable 1.6-12.8x magnification and 50Hz refresh rate provide users with fluid imaging, customized thermal mapping and a richly contrasted field of view. IPX7 waterproof, fogproof and dustproof, the Pulsar Trail XP50 performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -13? to 122?F and delivers ultra-easy user interface with ergonomic button locations. Capturing footage of your experience has never been easier with built-in video recording, 8gb of internal memory, rich 17?m pixel pitch, a frost-resistant AMOLED display and Stream Vision App compatible Wi-Fi. Proprietary picture-in-picture (PiP) ensures repeatable, precision accuracy. Additional features include a built-in accelerometer, stadiametric rangefinding, rechargeable 8-hr. battery pack, convenient carrying case and wireless remote.
- 640x480 resolution, 17um pixel pitch core
- 1,970yd detection range
- 8x digital zoom- continuous zoom and 2x, 4x, 8x stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Built-in recording with recoil activation
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- External power supply adaptable
- 3 rifle profiles with 5 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- White-hot/black-hot viewing models
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
- IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software
- Manual, automatic, and semi automatic calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature
- Variable magnification of 1.6-12.8x
- Battery pack charging unit
- USB cable
- Wireless remote control
- Weaver/picatinny rail
- Cleaning cloth
- Carrying case
- Hex wrench
- 1x18650 Battery Pack Batteries
- Magnification: 1.6-12.8x
- OObjective Diameter: 42mm
- Optical Characteristic, Reticle, Type: Variable Electronic Reticles
- Number of Preloaded Reticles: 13
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Range: 235 MOA
- Click value: 1 MOA
- External Power Supply: 5V-Micro USB
- Battery Life: 8 Hours (With Video Out Off)
- Battery Type: B-Pack (18650 Li-ion)
- Power Supply: 3.0-4.2
- Range of Detection (Object (Human = 1.7*0.5m): 1970 Yards / 1800m
- Focusing Lens, Eye/Obj/Int: Objective
- Material, Lens: Germanium Glass
- Body Material: Glass Nylon Composite
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Recoil Rating: .375 H&H
- Calibration: Manual, Automatic, and Semi-Automatic
- Waterproof: Yes
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IP67-submersible to 1m/3ft
- Operating Temperature: -13?F to 122?F
- Mount Type: Weaver/Picatinny
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +3.5
- Eye Relief: 2""
- Defective Pixel Repair Option: Yes
- Availability, Built-In Video RecorderL Yes
- Operating modes: Rocks, Forest, and Identification
- Display Resolution: 640x480
- Display Type: Amolded
- Pixel Pitch: 17?m
- Spectral Sensitivity: 8-14?m8
- Microbolometer Resolution, Pixels: 640x480
- Frame Rate: 50
- Integrated Wi-Fi: Yes
- Stream Vision support: Yes
- Distance, Minimum Focusing Distance: 16'
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 65.40'-48.90'
- Field of View: 12.40?-9.30?
- Relative aperture, D/f': 1:1.2
- Lens FocusL 50mm
- Digital Zoom: 2x/4x/8x
- Length: 11.20""
- Weight: 21.90 oz
- Color: Black
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.