Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : PL76501QThe Pulsar Trail XQ38 Thermal Riflescope features an innovative 8-hr. rechargeable battery pack, delivering all-night precision heat-signatures for demanding hunters, law enforcement officers and personal defense proponents. The XQ38?s variable 2.1-8.4x magnification allows a wide field-of-view for quick target acquisition and an up-close image for precise placement. A proven 384x288 sensor provides human-size heat detection up to 1475 yards. IPX7 waterproof, fogproof and dustproof, the Pulsar Trail XQ38 performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -13? to 122?F and boasts an ultra-easy user interface with ergonomic button locations. Capturing footage of your experience has never been easier with built-in video recording, 8gb of internal memory, rich 17?m pixel pitch, a frost-resistant 640x480 AMOLED display and Stream Vision App compatible Wi-Fi. The XQ38?s popular ?white hot? and ?black hot? modes, 13 digital reticle options and 50Hz refresh rate provide users with fluid imaging, customized thermal mapping and a richly contrasted field of view. Proprietary picture-in-picture (PiP) ensures repeatable, accurate performance. Additional features include a built-in accelerometer, stadiametric rangefinding, convenient carrying case and wireless remote.
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Integrated high definition video and sound recorder
- Multi-functional remote control
- Updatable software
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Variable magnification of 2.1-8.4x
- External power supply adaptable
- 1,475yd detection range
- 3 rifle profiles with 5 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- White-hot/black-hot viewing models
- High resolution AMOLED display
- IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software
- Defective pixel repair feature
- 640x480 resolution, 17um pixel pitch core
- Battery pack charging unit
- USB cable
- Remote control with encode
- Weaver rail
- Hex wrench
- Cleaning cloth
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Carrying case
- Type of Mount for Attachment of Additional Accessories: eaver
- Body Material: Glass-nylon composite
- Material, Lens: Germanium, Glass
- Optical Characteristic, Reticle, Type: Variable electronic reticles
- Number of Preloaded Reticles: 13
- Windage and Elevation, 1 click (h/v), mm@100m: 27/27
- External Power Supply: 5V-Micro USB
- Battery life, (with video out off): 8 Hours
- Battery Type: B-Pack (18650 Li-ion)
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX7
- Waterproofness: Waterproof
- Calibration: Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic
- Range of Detection, yd / m (Object (Human = 1.7*0.5m): 1475/1350
- Operating Temperature: -13?F to 122?F
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Mounting Brackets on Weapon: Weaver Quick-release, CZ Quick-release
- Shock Resistance on Rifled Weapon: J6000J
- Power Supply: 3-4.2
- Focusing Lens, Eye/Obj/Int: Objective
- Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -4
- Defective Pixel Repair Option: Yes
- Operating Modes: Rocks, forest, identification
- Video In/Off Availability: Yes
- Display Resolution, Pixels: 640x480
- Display Type: Amolded
- Pixel Pitch: 17?m17
- Spectral Sensitivity: 8-14?m
- Microbolometer Resolution, Pixels: 384x288
- Frame Rate: 50
- Integrated Wi-Fi: Yes
- Stream Vision Support: Yes
- Magnification: 2.1
- Eye Relief: 50mm
- Distance, Minimum Focusing Distance: 5
- Field of View, m@100m, Horizontal: 17.2/12.9 (4x Zoom)
- Field of View, ?, Horizontal, Vertical: 9.8/7.4 (4x Zoom)
- Relative aperture, D/f': 1:1.2
- Lens Focus: 38mm
- Diameter, Lens: 32mm
- Digital Zoom: 2x/4x
- Optical Characteristic, Smooth digital Zoom, x: 2.1-8.4
- Microbolometer Type: Uncooled Microbolometer
- Length: 11.20""
- Weight: 18.30 oz
- Finish: Black
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.