Programmable Smart Controller
Raritan's new Vortex Vac Flush Technology eliminates the need for vacuum pumps and tanks as well as foot pedals and other mechanical components that can fail. This results in a system that is easier to install with significant cost savings.
The vacuum is created directly in the bowl eliminating ""old style"" below deck components
This unmatched flushing action is the quietest and most efficient in its class yet uses only a small amount of water extending the useful capacity of most holding tanks.
All discharge components are located within the bowl reducing installation time and costs
A solenoid valve is conveniently located within the bowl to provide for use with onboard pressurized water along with a vaccuum break for added security of your fresh water supply
The first toilet in its class to offer:
- Low water usage
- Small footprint for compact installation
- One piece vitreous china bowl
- Angled back for contoured fit
The Marine Elegance Toilet Features:
- Quiet operation
- Unmatched rinsing capabilities
- Low Water consumption
- Built in shredder reduces clogs
- Can pump 10ft vertically, or 100ft horizontally
The Raritan Smart Flush Control Offers:
- Fully programmable, easy to use control
- Attractive wall mount design
- Flush using no water, little water, or timed flush
- Optional lock out feature when tank is full
The Raritan Smart Flush Control is a fully programmable flush control. The
control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of
water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the
panel without having to remove any components.
Normal Flush - starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet
will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum
bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
Water Saver - starts a timed flush using half of the water of a
normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
Water Only - adds aditional water to the bowl without discharging
any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to
use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
Empty Only - allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no
water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when
released the pump stops.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.