Clear Start™ Sailing Watch - 50mm(2") - Stainless Steel Band
Innovative Race Functions with Bold Styling
The most popular sailing watch in the world just got better. Ronstan's Clear Start™ race timer and watches are completely updated with bold styling and true sailing functionality. Besides the fresh look they feature large buttons, easy to read displays and advanced intuitive programming designed specifically with the racing sailor in mind. Developed with input from some of the world's top sailors, Clear Start™ watches and timers are sure to set the standard for years to come. If you're looking for a simple competitive edge, the difference is Clear Start™.
Large Quick View Displays
The entire Clear Start™ range features oversized digit displays for easy viewing. The Sailing Watch displays 13mm (1/2") digits, which can be quickly viewed at a glance without taking your hand off the helm to read.
Race Sequence Resynchronisation
All racing sailors know how hard it can be to get the watch going at the exact second the start sequence is commenced. With the handy SYNC function, you can quickly resynchronise the Clear Start™ to the official race time. A simple press of a button allows you to drop down to the next minute, allowing you to get your starting sequence back in perfect SYNC at the next opportunity.
Pre-programed Race Sequence Sounds
The intuitive Clear Start™ sound signals let you know exactly where you are in the start sequence without looking at the display. Pre-programmed with ISAF 5-4-1-0 and Match Racing start sequences, it can also be programmed for other countdown sequences by the user. Sound signals can be turned off if desired.
End of Sequence - Countdown or Count Up
Depending on the user's preference, the watch can be set up to auto repeat the countdown at the end of the sequence for general recall restarts, or to start counting up to track elapsed time.
Bold and Functional Styling
Redesigned for a new generation, the Clear Start™ range offers clean modern styling without sacrificing usability. Available in three attractive color combinations that can be worn anywhere, the Sailing Watch features smooth edges so lines will not get caught in the heat of battle.
Daily Life Functionality
From waking up for work to working out, the Clear Start™ range is also great for everyday activities. Standard modes include 12 or 24 hour time format, date in day/month or month/day format, daily alarm and chronograph (stop watch).
Bright, full-face electroluminescent backlighting is easy to read at night and can be turned on temporarily for a quick view.
Water and Shock Resistant
Designed to survive the rigours of competitive sailing, Clear Start™ watches and timers are water resistant to up to 50M (150') and highly shock resistant.
Specialist RACE MODE Features including:
- Multiple Start Sequence options - ISAF 5,4,1,0, Match Racing, User Set
- SYNChronisation function - auto-correction if you start the coundown early or late
- Multi-line display - Start Sequences + Time
- Loud intiutive lead-up and start sound signals
- Countdown repeat or Countdown and up options (for elapsed race time)
- Separate fast access Race and Time mode scrolling
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50M/150') - double gasket seals
STANDARD Features including:
- Time, hours/minutes/seconds - 12 or 24hr format
- Month/Day or Day/Month format
- Daily alarm
- Chronograph - Including hours and time of the day
- Luminescent backlight
- Battery saving mode - light can be turned off
- Shock resistant
- 50mm (2") diameter face
- Oversized 13mm (1/2") digit display
- Recommended wrist circumference 16cm-21.5cm (6 4/16"-8 7/16")
- Ultra clear, durable sapphire coated mineral crystal lens
- All stainless steel body
- Stainless steel band
- Weight - 176g (6.2oz)
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.