SCR-24 Bronze Underwater Light - 24 LEDs - Full Color Changing - *Case of 4*
The SCR series underwater LED lights are designed to be marine vessel hull mounted for continuoussubmersion in sea water. These models off a great value and small 4"" diameter to fit many locations. Multiple brightness options are available as well as single or multi-color.
The SCR-24 Round Light Round Underwater LED Light is the newest underwater light from Shadow-Caster, the SCR-24 is a 24 LED round light offered in single and multi-color versions. Presenting exceptional brightness in a flood pattern, the SCR-24 is built into durable bronze housing, complete with a scratch-resistant glass lens. The Shadow-Caster SCR is a beautiful compliment to any vessel.
- 7,500 Lumens
- Transient surge protection
- Thin design of .63"" thick,and 4"" diameter
- Surge and reverse polarity protected
- Thermal throttling technology protects light for safe operation out of the water
- Optional dimming and strobe control
- Fully potted design cannot take on water
- Glass lens is impervious to acetone - scratch resistant
- Shadow-Net Enabled on the 24 LED models
- Requires 10-40V input
- Includes a 10"" submersible cord
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights are designed to deliver the most intense optical output. Our unique design allows us to produce maximum light output and maximum LED life (over 40,000 hours).
With Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights, there’s no additional external components to install. Just connect the cable (submersible to 20 feet). All the necessary electronics are integrated into the housing and resistant to vibration and the elements.
Our lighting solutions feature a low profile design that requires noalteration to the main hull
Wide Input Voltage Range
Shadow-Caster’s underwated LED lights have an input range of 10 to 30 volts and work equally well on sets of 12 or 24 volts.
Surge and Reverse Polarity Protection
Our lighting systems have an innovative protection system that automatically disconnects the input entry when excessive voltage or reverse polarity is detected.
Our unique thermal protection features a control system that detects internal temperature and adjusts energy production down to avoid damage.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.