Building on the success of the HX851, Standard Horizon brings on another level in safety and performance in a marine floating handheld VHF/GPS.
Standard's HX870 floating, Class D, DSC VHF handheld features a 66-channel WAAS GPS receiver allowing the radio to transmit a DSC distress call with your vessels position or navigate to a waypoint. The oversized full dot matrix LCD and easy to operate icon/menu system makes this the most intuitive handheld on the market: DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint and route navigation, navigation to DSC distress call can all be performed with jsut a few simple steps making the HX870 perfect for everyday use or adding to your ditch bag.
The radio is designed to be a work horse, starting with the die-cast chassis and the IPX8 submersible waterproof rating of 4.92 feet for 30 minutes, to the 6 watts of transmit power and the long lasting 1800 mAh Li-Ion
The HX870 is also capable of entering and saving up to 200 waypoints and 20 routes, which may be selected for navigating to via the radios unique compass page which shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint. The compass page can also display the position of up to 9 vessels in proximity to you via the GM (Group Monitoring) feature.
Advanced features include: Full dot matrix display with channel names, position request and position report, 10 channel preset key selection, USB data port, GPS position logger, water activated SOS strobe light (the radio will turn on and flash SOS even if dropped in the water while the radio is turned off), NOAA Weather with Weather Alert, programmable memory and priority scan, dual and tri watch scan functions. The HX870 is supplied with a high capacity 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery, 110VAC and 12VDC 3-hour quick chargers and an alkaline battery tray (AAAx5). The HX870 is back by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digial Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Oversized full dot matrix display (1.7" W x 1.7" H or 2.3" diagonal)
- Easy to operate icon/menu system
- Navigate to a DSC Distress Call with Compass Page
- GM (Group Monitor) using DSC Group Position Call
- DSC Test Call and Auto DSC Channel Change Selection
- Automatically poll the GPS position of a ship using DSC
- Enter, Save and Navigate to a waypoint with Compass Page
- MOB (Man Overboard) function
- Water activated emergency strobe light
- 6 Watt transmit power
- Navigation (LAT/LOM, SOG and COG) information shown on display
- Noise-cancelling function for both transmit and receive audio
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- USB Data Port - NMEA Output DSC, DSE, GLL, RMC, GSA, GSV and GGA (9600 baud)
- NOAA Weather Channel with Weather Alert
- Programmable scan, priority scan and dual and tri watch
- Preset key use to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- Supplied with a 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery, 110VAC and 12VDC 3-hour quick chargers, Alkaline battery tray
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.