Electronic Control System - Twin Engines w/out Trim
The easy to install Power A Mark II control system provides fingertip operation of throttle and shift levers.
Using reliable and precise digital data transmission, this single or dual function control system is specifically designed to work on mechanically controlled as well as electronic and electro-hydraulic gas and diesel inboards, sterndrives and outboards.
The Power A Mark II comes with many features including Dock Assist, which offers the operator the opportunity to reduce the sensitivity of the throttle function for easier dockside handling.
Other standard features include RPM Synchronization, which reduces engine vibration and improves fuel economy, a High Idle feature to increase RPM where higher idle is necessary for cold engine operations, a programmable Trolling Valve Control and neutral Warm Up.
The stylish and ergonmically designed control makes the Power A Mark II suitable for many types of applications ranging from sport boats, yachts and commercial applications.
Available with and without trim, the control has audible and visual interfaces which alert the operator to the current status of the control system.
With the ability to control up to 2 engines from up to 4 different stations, the Power A Mark II is a modular and flexible system with simple to install components.
The unique Control Unit Display of the Power A Mark II provides simple touch pad programming with descriptive information regarding the set up, tuning and diagnostics of the system.
The Power A Mark II is a system that can replace mechanical controls either on fully mechanical engines, or on fully electronical engines, or on engines with the combination of both characteristics.
- Single Lever/Dual Function and Dual Lever/Dual Function for shift, throttle and trolling
- Up to 4 control stations
- Power supply: min 9 max 32V
- Working temperature: -25°C to +75°C
- Control station functions:
- - Station Select
- - Engines Warm up
- - High idle
- - Docking
- - Engine synchronization
- - Trolling valve
- Electronic throttle outputs:
- - Voltage (double output 0 - 5V and 0 - 2,5V)
- - PWM (0-100%, frequency from 200Hz to 1kHz)
- - Current (4 - 10mA)
- Digital Throttle Output:
- - SAE J 1939
- - NMEA 2000
- Trolling valve output
- - Voltage (0 - 5V)
- - PWM (0-100%, frequency from 100Hz to 1 kHz)
- - Current (4 - 20mA)
- Electric shift control:
- - Station Select
- Start in-gear PROTECTION(start inhibition with shifted gear)
- Audible and visual diagnostic failure alarm (READABLE MESSAGES ON THE CONTROL UNIT DISPLAY)
- Proportional shift delays
- Programmable working parameters
- Meets CEI EN 60945 standards
EMC Certification and CE MARK
- CEI EN60945
- UNI-EN ISO 11547
COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL MECHANICAL THROTTLE ENGINES
COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL ELECTRONIC THROTTLE ENGINES
- Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Scania, Iveco, FPT, Lombardini, VM Motori, FNM, Yanmar, CMD-Volkswagen, Hyundai ecc.
The Power A Mark II electronic system actuators cannot be installed in those rooms where ignition-proof devices are required.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.