Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) :D-130
Digital Battery Status Gauge
A unique battery fuel gauge that recognizes both the discharge and charge cycle of your battery. It will sense the current charging condition of the battery, display the percentage of remaining capacity and display a charge trend arrow. The D-130 will continue to measure capacity and trend as long as it is connected to the battery. When an additional "load" is applied to the battery, the capacity will decrease according to the load applied. When the load is removed the digital readout will remain at the last shown level and the trend arrow will switch. This rebound indicates the battery is starting to recover, but the digital readout of the capacity will hold at its lowest level unless you reset the unit by disconnecting and reconnecting the D-130 to the battery.
When a charger is attached to the system, the digital readout of capacity will remain the same, up to an hour, with an up arrow indicating that it is receiving a charge, before the digital readout will start to advance. Note, with some batteries, the very top rating for a charged battery (12.7 volts) or 100% rating will not stay at 100% even though it might be fully charged. This is normal. Each battery charges differently and may be fully charged but only show 95%, instead of 100%. This is a normal occurrence with batteries since not all batteries will hold the same top-end percentage when fully charged and is not an indication of a poor or defective battery.
- Shows the Exact Percentage of Battery Charge
- Accurate While Charging and Discharging
- Digital Readout Shows Precise Power Level
- Mode Arrow Shows if Battery is Charging or Discharging
- Monitors the Battery Level Constantly
- Works with All 12 Volt Batteries
- Waterproof and Accurate in Cold Temperatures
- Arrows: UP = Recovery or Charge / DOWN = Discharge or Drain
- Sweet Spot: The place where your specific battery holds a steady output.
- Cold Temp = quicker discharge.
- No two batteries act alike.
- Understand your battery and charger. During operation the bigger the load (electrical draw on the battery), the bigger rebound recovery when the load is removed.
- No display is shown when the battery voltage is less than 6 volts or if the battery connections to the D-130 are reversed.
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.