12V Portable Battery Pack to Take Your SonarPhone Anywhere!
The T-Box (SP300) options come in a portable system with a carry case to hold the battery and transducer cable. Your transducer is easily suction cup mounted on your boat. Easy to install on any boat, the skimmer style transdcuer and suction cup bracket can be used safely at speeds of 15 miles per hour. A safety cord is also supplied.
The SP300 comes with a 12V, 4.5 amp hour rechargeable battery and you also get a fully automatic 1 amp digital charger for rapid re-charging and with no worries of over-charging the battery. Your SP300 will run for nearly 20 hours on a single charge!
The SP300 T-Box has a powerful, dual-beam 20/40°, 200 kHz transducer for reaching depths of 240'.
The SonarPhone SP300 creates its own WiFi hotspot so it can be used anywhere in the world and does not require cell phone coverage. You can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software app is downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play and works with both Android and IOS systems.
- Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
- Free App download
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature and Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- 1-year Vexilar Warranty
- Depth Range Max: 240' (73M)
- Portable carry case with rechargeable 12V battery enclosed
- 200/83 kHz Dual Beam with 20 and 40° cone options
- High Speed skimmer-style transducer with 20' cable and suction cup mounting system
- Requires 12V power supply
- 1 Amp, fully automatic battery charger
- Wi-Fi signal transmit range of 300'
- Run time over 15-hours of continuous use per charge
- 800W Peak to Peak
- Touchscreem with split-screen zoom and bottom track control
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.